Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security Components

Hey SST!

I'm looking for some awesome photos of your security hardware. This would include your gates, cameras, locks on units, and the lovely monitors you have in your office. Please send high-res images to [email protected]. Include your SST member name, plus the facility name, city and state. Thanks!
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Kind of a wet dreary day here but here goes. pacnwstorage, Vault Stor & Loc, Eugene, Oregon. Several cameras like the ones in the pics and the screen in the office shows the pics we choose to show. It said to describe under each pic but I don't see it. First is the exit gate, second is the entrance gate, third is the office monitor, 4th is the entire front drive and office camera, 5th is the entrance gate camera and the 6th is the main entrance gate from the street that would be closed and locked down if have an earthquake.
    Last edited by pacnwstorage; 22nd January 2020, 07:02 PM.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
      Kind of a wet dreary day here but here goes. pacnwstorage, Vault Stor & Loc, Eugene, Oregon. Several cameras like the ones in the pics and the screen in the office shows the pics we choose to show. It said to describe under each pic but I don't see it. First is the exit gate, second is the entrance gate, third is the office monitor, 4th is the entire front drive and office camera, 5th is the entrance gate camera and the 6th is the main entrance gate from the street that would be closed and locked down if have an earthquake.
      I like the stylized lock on the gates. Very creative.
      Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post

I like the stylized lock on the gates. Very creative.
        You must be talking about those 2 main gates where it looks like the spinning lock on a bank vault? That is the theme of the facility sign.

Comment

Hey pacnwstorage, can you please email these to me, [email protected]? Thanks!
          Amy Campbell
          Editor
          Inside Self-Storage
          [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Just sent them Amy. I forgot the pic of the lock. Coming soon.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by pacnwstorage; 23rd January 2020, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X