Topics ISS Should Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topics ISS Should Address

What topics would you like to see ISS address?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Is there a way for ISS to investigate/track and post results of the major cities/areas that are saturated with self storage because of the building boom that has been ongoing?
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Perhaps. That data is like gold and many vendors want to get paid to provide it. We do have some contributors who might be willing to offer insight.
      Amy Campbell
      Editor
      Inside Self-Storage
      [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

1. State by state auction status regarding Covid. I've searched, but to no avail. I will have to call the State Attorney Generals office, already went to governors office with no info.

2. industry Consolidation path. Don't worry about setting timelines, although everyone will want one. Based on other industries, what is the consolidation path for the Storage industry. Break it down by Large and small. This will also impact vendors.

3. Industry game changer discussion. a. Consolidation, b. Storage income taxation, b. Insurance, most insurance companies have gotten rid of Flood insurance and are making changes on Hail coverage, c. Interest Rate- what does the industry look like at 3/4/5/6/7/8/9 percent interest rates, d. What saturation point creates a shake out in a city for the large operations. If their business plans are based on 10 x 15 at $150 with 90% occupancy, what level creates a shake out? 10 x 15 at $100 with 65% occupancy? Show there dynamics. Realize on city won't matter, it will take a cumulative nationwide effect. They are playing the averages., e. Gotta go. Rotary dinner time.

I'll think of some more.

Comment

All great topics!
          Amy Campbell
          Editor
          Inside Self-Storage
          [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Originally posted by Clarkstoragellc View Post
            1. State by state auction status regarding Covid. I've searched, but to no avail. I will have to call the State Attorney Generals office, already went to governors office with no info.
            Your state self-storage association will have all the up-to-date info you need.
            MamaDuke

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X