Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Highest form of a Compliment. Please take a moment to read....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Highest form of a Compliment. Please take a moment to read....

We are selling a location and my manager was not offered a position with the new company. I also do not have a position available at this time to place her. Now keep in mind, we did offer her another location 4 months ago but she turned us down. I have been working very hard to get her connected with friends in the industry, etc. I wrote her an outstanding letter of recommendation and she is receiving a generous bonus plus 2 months severance pay. As you can imagine, she is down in the dumps right now and so am I. She LOVES storage and I hate losing an amazing employee.

Anyway, the reason for this post is she received a letter today from a tenant recommending her. This letter made her cry. It made me cry. It is beautiful and the highest form of a compliment any manager can receive. This is why We do What We Do.

(This gentleman is a current tenant with us and a lawyer)

To Prospective Employer

RE: Employment Recommendation for “Tammy Hollis.” To Whom it May Concern:

This letter is to recommend Ms. Tammy Hollis for employment by your organization. I have been a customer and tenant of the A+ Storage facility located at 5565 Murfreesboro Road in La Vergne, TN for several years.

When Ms. Hollis was made the manager she immediately began to see that the facility was maintained properly and that the administration was handled in a professional manner that included increasing rental fees, including mine. She possesses strong business and people skills and is a tireless worker always on the go. In my opinion it was Ms. Hollis’s efforts that were responsible for making the La Vergne, A+ Storage facility into one of the best in the area.

I recommend, without any reservations, Ms. Hollis for any management position that you may have with your firm. Please feel free to email me at my address above if you have any questions or require any additional information.

Sincerely,

Kenneth E. Kendell, Esq

Stephanie Tharpe
    Senior VP of Operations
    A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
    Nashville, TN
    http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
    www.tnssa.net

Outstanding!

If the owner or his son is here and a tenant is here sometimes the tenant will praise me in front of them or to them. That is the highest form of praise and obviously Tammy deserves it. I hope and pray she gets a place again to manage.

By the way, sometimes the owner/son will ask what I paid the tenant to say that! LOL!
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

That is fantastic! Good luck to Tammy; I am sure she will find something great as she sounds like a wonderful person and employee!
      Alyssa Browning
      Assistant Marketing Director
      Easy Storage Solutions
      alyssa@storageunitsoftware.com
      888-958-5967 ext. 201

www.storageunitsoftware.com

Comment

This is awesome! I really hope she finds something amazing. The industry needs more managers like her!

Comment

Originally posted by janusintl View Post
          This is awesome! I really hope she finds something amazing. The industry needs more managers like her!
          I agree!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X