Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Go to General Interview Questions for Job Candidates ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go to General Interview Questions for Job Candidates ?

What are your go to questions?

I've answered my own question.
    Good reference:

https://www.insideselfstorage.com/st...orage-facility

Comment

One question I was asked on the interview for this job: "Is there any reason you can think of why we shouldn't hire you?" That one threw me for a loop. I had all my answers ready for the standard questions, but that one left me searching for a response. All I could say was " There isn't a reason you should not hire me. I'm qualified, experienced, knowledgeable of the storage laws, and have an excellent work history and recommendations." The interviewer laughed and said, "That's the right answer! You would be surprised what people will tell me when I ask them that!" She said the best answer she ever received to that question was ; " If you want someone who wont show up on time or do the work, the you shouldn't hire me."
      You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Always ask follow up questions

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X