Continued Learning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continued Learning

Does your ownership/management company offer you learning opportunities? This might include in-house training, online courses or covering the costs of an industry tradeshow.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

No, no offers.
    But I would think that if any of us asked, we could work something out.
    Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

None offered here or needed. As far as they are concerned I am to run the facility like I own it.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

I have been sent to Vegas twice to attend the trade show, Been to the one in Seattle about 4 times and they paid for me to become a Certified Self Storage Manager. Now my building is up for sale and they have a buyer so I will be able to use that information somewhere else.
        Janice - Maxi-Space Storage and Business Solutions

Comment

Yes and they encourage us to find training opportunities and I attend the self storage conferences & tradeshows when they are in Orlando. Also the Certified Self Storage Manager.
          The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RandyL
            Reply to What's your opinion on renting to "non-profits"?
            RandyL
            I have non profits I, give units too. I have some I give reduced rent in exchange for advertising, and I have some that pay our full rates. It all depends on what they want.

I don't think just giving away a unit generates anything. But there are groups that I give units too that...
            Today, 12:26 AM
          • Storman
            Reply to In person marketing tomorrow
            Storman
            If I drove by your facility and saw your awning, I would assume your URL is storage.com That's not a great place to have any potential customer go to....
            Yesterday, 11:15 PM
          • lenmay
            Reply to In person marketing tomorrow
            lenmay
            Of course Google gives little value to a town with a different name. Name of town is the dominate element of a Google search. Not to mention, that New Castle is 4 miles from the center of Renton. Google doesn't even get anywhere close to New Castle until the 12th listing.

Renton is not...
            Yesterday, 10:02 PM
          Working...
          X