Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Skills Employees Need in the COVID-19 Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skills Employees Need in the COVID-19 Era

We've all learned to adapt this year due to the pandemic. This is true at home and at work. I came across an article on MSN that highlights the six traits employees need in a post-pandemic workplace. Being adept at technology and empathy are included. What's your opinion on the topic?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

I think "common sense" is needed more than anything. This is for sure not rocket science.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• evansr
      Reply to 2021 Goals & To Do's
      by evansr
      For our rate increases, we have taken a REIT approach, rates goes up on a schedule, but can easily be adjusted at a site level based on demand, customer issues, occupancies, etc.

Our discounts have been very limited already due to almost all unit groups being over 90%, if a discount is...
      Today, 09:11 PM
    • pacnwstorage
      Reply to 2021 Goals & To Do's
      by pacnwstorage
      Are you sure one size fits all for all the facilities and neighborhoods they are in? We do rate increases as needed and not on a schedule of 9 months. I have had 6 years in a row of increases over the year before and will do it again this year for a total of 7. We stress the security of the facility...
      Today, 08:29 PM
    • evansr
      2021 Goals & To Do's
      by evansr
      Hello Everyone, I am starting to put together our 2021 Goals and to-do's for our sites to present to the big boss for final approval. What is everyone looking at for 2021...with everything going on with this year, we still want to present a "normal" outlook and not "everything's on fire!"...
      Today, 06:53 PM
    Working...
    X