X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSSA 2021 Conference & Expo

Is May 19-21, 2021 in Orlando, Florida.
    My husband Gary and I will be there.
    The future depends on what you do in the present.

Thanks for sharing, Kathleen. Here's a link to our calendar in case anyone wants more info on this or other 2021 events.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Originally posted by Amy_ISS View Post
      Thanks for sharing, Kathleen. Here's a link to our calendar in case anyone wants more info on this or other 2021 events.
      Thank you Amy, We are all signed up and ready to go!

Comment

Hello! We are just getting started in the self storage industry and, since we're not far from Orlando, thought it would be best to kick start our learning by going to this event since it is nearby. Have you been before? Would you recommend it? We haven't joined FSSA yet, but is there a discount offered to members signing up for the FSSA convention in Orlando? Are there other events or groups that anyone would recommend going to ? I see there is also a convention in July in Las Vegas. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Comment

Originally posted by QWANGROUP View Post
          Hello! We are just getting started in the self storage industry and, since we're not far from Orlando, thought it would be best to kick start our learning by going to this event since it is nearby. Have you been before? Would you recommend it? We haven't joined FSSA yet, but is there a discount offered to members signing up for the FSSA convention in Orlando? Are there other events or groups that anyone would recommend going to ? I see there is also a convention in July in Las Vegas. Thanks in advance for your advice.
          It is always a good idea to go to the conferences, especially if you are new to the industry. You'll have so many different sessions to go to, new people to meet to discuss ideas, and get advice. Everyone that I have ever met at the conferences have been helpful. It is a great group of people. We are not far from Orlando and will be there. We have not been to the Spring of Fall National conferences but I am sure that you will find the same kind of people, knowledgeable and helpful.

Yes, there are usually discounts for FSSA members however, I do not know the cut off date. Give them a call and I am sure that they can give you more information. Welcome!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X