Job Longevity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gina6k View Post

i'm so sorry mamaduke. I left man-made places of worship for a very similar reason. You'll find me in the trees with sunlight filtering through the tree canopy instead.
    AMEN!

I worked for a temporary agency for 9 years as an administrative assistant. I was their highest billable temp.
    Throw kindness around like Confetti - But don't get glitter in your eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post
      I did home health for about 7 years. In 2017 I started with the company I'm with now as part time, as well. When I got the manager position here, I quit doing home health. Coming in 2nd is where I'm at now, I'll be with the company 4 years this November.
      Wow! That's impressive!

I was a elementary school teacher for 10 years. Going on storage for 5 years now- hope to make it another 5 or more ! It's a great gig.

Comment

Originally posted by NCstorageguru View Post

Wow! That's impressive!

I was a elementary school teacher for 10 years. Going on storage for 5 years now- hope to make it another 5 or more ! It's a great gig.
        Less germs to go around, I'm sure.
        "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
        Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
        Always sunny in California

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinWA View Post

Less germs to go around, I'm sure.
          For sure! I do have an immune system made of steal because of it !

Comment

I worked in the military financial aid dept at a university for almost 10 years, left because I could not move any further up the chain. Went into HR/Accounting for 2 years & decided to stay at home with my second round of littles for 3 years and have now managed an auto repair shop and storage units for 2 years I love it here and hope to stick around until I retire!
            Last edited by BusyProperties; 21 October 2021, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinWA
              Ideas? We have this greasy dirt
              by KrisinWA
              and re-painted doors, so I can't have them pressure wash them. I wanted to know if anyone had a surefire dirt remover for their roll up doors? I'm thinking of squirt of dawn soap and vinegar in water. Anyone have something better?...
              Yesterday, 06:02 PM
            • KrisinWA
              Reply to Tenant Points Gun at Manager
              by KrisinWA
              A lot of managers are by themselves, including me-most of the time. I have to do the rounds by myself and I wouldn't even think twice about lifting an unlocked door to check if it's empty or whatever....
              Yesterday, 05:58 PM
            • Gina6k
              Reply to Artistic Endeavors
              by Gina6k
              I'm definitely crafty! I crochet, knit, sew, cook, bake, garden, write and more and love coming up with ideas and making them a reality. Never could embroider well, did a few cross stitch things and latch hook when I was younger. I can see something and turn around and make it myself. I'm also well-versed...
              Yesterday, 05:49 PM
            Working...
            X