Scared the %^&^$ out of me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared the %^&^$ out of me

Cutting locks is usually uneventful. Not so fast... This was two years ago in Dallas. The owners daughter was taking inventory and pictures. This meant she sat in the golf cart and I cut the lock and opened the door. It was late in the afternoon and hot (remember this was Dallas). It was the last or 9 we had to cut and I was not in a great mood. I cut the lock and had to bend over to grab the handle to the door on the base of the door. As I opened the door Jennifer giggled and I looked at her to see why. Then I turned around and Jar Jar was staring right in my face. I mean two inched separated my face from his beak. I jumped back and said some things about my heritage. Jennifer almost fell out of the cart. Here is a picture. Tell me that would not have gotten your attention.

That. Is. Awesome!

Comment

Funnier than heck now. At the moment, not so much. LOL

Comment

Maybe he can be your new mascot!
        Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Hank, you seem to get scared a lot. First a little mouse and now a make believe cartoon character. Cut back on the coffee intake and have a shot of something strong. You might want to switch career's to something with less stress like maybe hanging 80 stories up and cleaning windows. LOL!
          "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Yeah for a big guy I do squee a bunch.

Comment

That would make me jump!! But great story!
              "I don't understand your specific kind of crazy but I do admire your total commitment to it!"

Comment

Anything that is life-size would surely make me jump at least a little I must admit. It would be favorable if I had been informed about what to expect prior to cutting the lock. That would not have caught me off-guard and made my heart skipped a beat or two.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X