Whose property rented to this guy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose property rented to this guy?

Saw this picture today. I thought it might give you a chuckle. We have all something close. I saw a car pull into the property with a guy draped across the roof holding down a mattress.

Probably saw the rates for a one way U-Haul rental out of California and said "The heck with that!".

Comment

This is what I imagine when I get those phone calls saying "I need to be out of my place today and I need a unit". Nope, nope, nope.
      Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

Oh, we saw that in San Diego ALL OF THE TIME. One time there were goats too. SMH
        I want buns of steel.
        I also want buns of cinnamon.

Newcastle, WA

Comment

Originally posted by krisinnc View Post
          oh, we saw that in san diego all of the time. One time there were goats too. Smh
          lmao!!!!

Just the other day I had a guy pull in with a loaded 12' trailer, and pickup bed full of furniture and plastic totes. He said "ya, I'm gonna need a 5x10." I chuckled and told him if he thought all that stuff was going in a 5x10 he was crazytown! He argued, so I showed him the 5x10 and he said "We'll make it work. Cant afford anything else." I said, ya....no. Good luck in your search for storage, but I don't allow overstuffed units.
          Last edited by badgorillawife; 31st May 2018, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by badgorillawife View Post

lmao!!!!

Just the other day I had a guy pull in with a loaded 12' trailer, and pickup bed full of furniture and plastic totes. He said "ya, I'm gonna need a 5x10." I chuckled and told him if he thought all that stuff was going in a 5x10 he was crazytown! He argued, so I showed him the 5x10 and he said "We'll make it work. Cant afford anything else." I said, ya....no. Good luck in your search for storage, but I don't allow overstuffed units.
            You should have offered him a chainsaw like Pac suggests..lol.
            I want buns of steel.
            I also want buns of cinnamon.

Newcastle, WA

Comment

LOL. I saw that picture and thought about posting on social media as humor but decided against it.
              The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

It makes me happy I've somewhat been able to work in transportation into my self storage business somehow. I would hate to be liable for some idiot who tries to bring in all his stuff for his storage unit like this. That's just an accident waiting to happen, not just to them, but when they're stuff starts littering the highway!
                Edward Thirlwall
                http://supercheapselfstorage.com.au/.../self-storage/

Comment

Originally posted by Bighank View Post
                  Saw this picture today. I thought it might give you a chuckle. We have all something close. I saw a car pull into the property with a guy draped across the roof holding down a mattress.
                  I have never seen a truck loaded with that much stuff Wow It is a wonder the police have not stopped him, maybe they did later.
                  Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PeekingDuck
                    Reply to Gutter Guards For Standing Seam Roof
                    PeekingDuck
                    It is aluminum window screen, so yes, it is very flexible. But, the globs of caulk hold it in place very well.
                    You need something that has a good slope from the roof to the top of the gutter to allow the wind to push the leaves up and out.
                    I tried a few of the foam wedges made for house...
                    Today, 07:32 PM
                  • Grizz
                    Reply to Pro Rating Lease suggestions
                    Grizz
                    Are all these options available in site-link?
                    Today, 07:00 PM
                  • Grizz
                    Reply to Naming a new facility
                    Grizz
                    City storage.com is perfect. You want the search engines to find you fast and first. And people will search in the cities they are living in or moving to with terms such as "Abq Storage mini storage", outdoor storage, heated storage, etc....

Fancy and fun names dont make the phone...
                    Today, 06:48 PM
                  Working...
                  X