X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Scott
    replied
    Originally posted by Bighank View Post
    Saw this picture today. I thought it might give you a chuckle. We have all something close. I saw a car pull into the property with a guy draped across the roof holding down a mattress.
    I have never seen a truck loaded with that much stuff Wow It is a wonder the police have not stopped him, maybe they did later.

Leave a comment:

• EdwardThirlwall
    replied
    It makes me happy I've somewhat been able to work in transportation into my self storage business somehow. I would hate to be liable for some idiot who tries to bring in all his stuff for his storage unit like this. That's just an accident waiting to happen, not just to them, but when they're stuff starts littering the highway!

Leave a comment:

• Iamkathleenj
    replied
    LOL. I saw that picture and thought about posting on social media as humor but decided against it.

Leave a comment:

• KrisinNC
    replied
    Originally posted by badgorillawife View Post

lmao!!!!

Just the other day I had a guy pull in with a loaded 12' trailer, and pickup bed full of furniture and plastic totes. He said "ya, I'm gonna need a 5x10." I chuckled and told him if he thought all that stuff was going in a 5x10 he was crazytown! He argued, so I showed him the 5x10 and he said "We'll make it work. Cant afford anything else." I said, ya....no. Good luck in your search for storage, but I don't allow overstuffed units.
    You should have offered him a chainsaw like Pac suggests..lol.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by krisinnc View Post
    oh, we saw that in san diego all of the time. One time there were goats too. Smh
    lmao!!!!

Just the other day I had a guy pull in with a loaded 12' trailer, and pickup bed full of furniture and plastic totes. He said "ya, I'm gonna need a 5x10." I chuckled and told him if he thought all that stuff was going in a 5x10 he was crazytown! He argued, so I showed him the 5x10 and he said "We'll make it work. Cant afford anything else." I said, ya....no. Good luck in your search for storage, but I don't allow overstuffed units.
    Last edited by badgorillawife; 31st May 2018, 11:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KrisinNC
    replied
    Oh, we saw that in San Diego ALL OF THE TIME. One time there were goats too. SMH

Leave a comment:

• DairyGirl
    replied
    This is what I imagine when I get those phone calls saying "I need to be out of my place today and I need a unit". Nope, nope, nope.

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Probably saw the rates for a one way U-Haul rental out of California and said "The heck with that!".

Leave a comment:

• Bighank
    started a topic Whose property rented to this guy?

Whose property rented to this guy?

Saw this picture today. I thought it might give you a chuckle. We have all something close. I saw a car pull into the property with a guy draped across the roof holding down a mattress.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DairyGirl
    Reply to Thoughts on RV parking
    by DairyGirl
    I 'almost' said to him that as long as the vehicles are w/i the lines, there isn't anything for me to do. And, he did make that statement himself, although he was a little snarky about it....
    Today, 11:12 AM
  • DairyGirl
    Reply to 3 Kittens Trapped in Unit
    by DairyGirl
    My lease states we can enter a unit for an emergency, and I would consider this an emergency because of the type of animal. How do I know the tenant didn't put them there?? I would call the tenant to get them to the property to open the unit. If they are/were unable to do that, I'd let them know I'd...
    Today, 11:10 AM
  • pacnwstorage
    Reply to Thoughts on RV parking
    by pacnwstorage
    There is no issue at all. Within the lines is GOOD, out of the lines is BAD. The RV owner needs to grow a pair and learn to drive his rig and quit whining or you will have to call him a WAAAAAAAMMMMMMMBULANCE!...
    Today, 11:03 AM
Working...
X