Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I literally can't believe it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I literally can't believe it

    My daughter works at a sister property, and during her walk thru Monday she discovered a cooler and a few empty boxes in one of the aisles. She was loading them on the golf cart to take to the dumpster, but the cooler was very heavy so she opened it. It was full of HUMAN FECES!!!! Needless to say, she vomited several times, and closed it back up. She is also just praying the lid stays closed once in the dumpster. I can't even begin to imagine what kind of lunatic poops in a cooler and saves it in a storage unit, and then leaves it for someone else to dispose of.

  • #2
    I can tell you. An entitled drug addled snowflake dumb a$$.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

    Comment


    • #3
      What. The. Heck. People are so unbelievable.
      Amy Campbell
      Editor
      Inside Self-Storage
      amy.campbell@informa.com

      @AmyCampbell_ISS
      480.281.6091

      Comment


      • #4
        That's cold... sorry had to say it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Imagine how it is in SF and other lib cities where it is ok to do the do-do in the street gutters and business doorways and of course the needles on the ground all over the place. It is all over the place in Eugene, Or. too. We are so lucky for the years 2008 to 2016.
          "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

          Comment


          • #6
            I had a woman one time literally take a dump in the middle of an aisle on a Sunday. I pulled the video and couldn't believe my eyes. So count your blessings they kept it in a cooler. Maybe health problems? This woman squatted, in broad daylight and we got in on camera. She covered it with paper towels (like that will help) and guess who had to clean it up. Yes, vomiting was involved. SMH...
            Stephanie Tharpe
            Senior VP of Operations
            A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
            Nashville, TN
            http://www.aplustorage.com
            615.288.2162

            TNSSA Board of Directors
            www.tnssa.net

            Comment


            • #7
              I am so sorry that you guys had to go through this.
              This is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of.

              badgorillawife is your daughter going to attempt to find out who did this? Are there any cameras in the aisle?

              MusicCity Gal did you attempt to find the dumper?

              I would have done everything and everything to find the poop dumper and insisted that THEY come back and clean it up!

              That is so gross!
              Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by lady5563 View Post
                I am so sorry that you guys had to go through this.
                This is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of.

                badgorillawife is your daughter going to attempt to find out who did this? Are there any cameras in the aisle?

                MusicCity Gal did you attempt to find the dumper?

                I would have done everything and everything to find the poop dumper and insisted that THEY come back and clean it up!

                That is so gross!
                She doesn't have access to the camera system unfortunately. Her big boss will have to look at it for her.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by lady5563 View Post
                  I am so sorry that you guys had to go through this.
                  This is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of.

                  badgorillawife is your daughter going to attempt to find out who did this? Are there any cameras in the aisle?

                  MusicCity Gal did you attempt to find the dumper?

                  I would have done everything and everything to find the poop dumper and insisted that THEY come back and clean it up!

                  That is so gross!
                  Oh I KNEW who she was. I terminated her lease. Obviously she was crazy and quite frankly, I just didn't want to deal with her anymore. Many other things had happened before this. Anyway, she never disputed the termination and left with no more issues (thank goodness).
                  Stephanie Tharpe
                  Senior VP of Operations
                  A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
                  Nashville, TN
                  http://www.aplustorage.com
                  615.288.2162

                  TNSSA Board of Directors
                  www.tnssa.net

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MusicCity Gal View Post
                    I had a woman one time literally take a dump in the middle of an aisle on a Sunday. I pulled the video and couldn't believe my eyes. So count your blessings they kept it in a cooler. Maybe health problems? This woman squatted, in broad daylight and we got in on camera. She covered it with paper towels (like that will help) and guess who had to clean it up. Yes, vomiting was involved. SMH...
                    That's just as disgusting, but at least it was just one dump. That cooler was filled nearly to the top! So nasty, I can't even imagine.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Wow, I am just speechless and for New Jersey Girl it takes A LOT to do that!
                      Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        People are so disgusting!! I had a tenant take a dump in a climate control unit and then put a lock on it....it was an empty unit. I had to print out a walk thru report and follow the nasty smell to find it. Had to cut the lock off and used a gallon of bleach on that floor.

                        I immediately locked his unit and terminated his lease. I told him he had 1 day to get his stuff and get out. I told him he had to be monitored while he was in the facility and if he stepped out of line we'd call the police!!

                        What a jerk!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by StrongTeam View Post
                          People are so disgusting!! I had a tenant take a dump in a climate control unit and then put a lock on it....it was an empty unit. I had to print out a walk thru report and follow the nasty smell to find it. Had to cut the lock off and used a gallon of bleach on that floor.

                          I immediately locked his unit and terminated his lease. I told him he had 1 day to get his stuff and get out. I told him he had to be monitored while he was in the facility and if he stepped out of line we'd call the police!!

                          What a jerk!!
                          Another "entitled" jerk who feels being disgusting is just something you have to put up with because he has been trained and told to go thru life and mooch off of others, including the tax payers. Whoever reads this, think back to when we didn't post about things like this and follow that timeline.
                          "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            WOW.
                            AmyLou

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I visited one self storage facility under construction and there was a big sign on the front lobby door warning the workers to stop "dumping" in the empty units.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X