Baby Bird

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Bird

I just rescued a baby mockingbird. Since late this morning I have been hearing a baby mock calling for food, and have seen an adult out front catching bugs and flying off. I just figured it was in one of the trees in front. Well, a short time ago, I went out front to walk the dog and heard the baby bird, but it didn't sound like it was in the trees. It sounded like it was coming from my open golf cart unit. So, when I took the dog back in, I went to the unit and looked around. Didn't see anything and the calling had stopped so I went back in. A very short time later, the adult was back so I watched it. It went into the unit and down into an old recycling tub I have in there. When the adult flew out, I went in and looked. There was a baby bird looking up at me. I picked up the tub and walked out front to the bushes to let it go. It wouldn't let me pick it up so I tipped the tub on its side and the bird hopped out and scrambled up into the branches of the bushes. I am so happy I saw the adult go in there. That poor baby bird would have been stuck in that unit all night after I put the golf cart and maybe could have died.
    Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Add "bird whisperer" to your resume'

Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
      Reply to After auction dilema
      pacnwstorage
      What they did was strip out the good stuff and left the trash for you to take care of. That is exactly why you should charge at least a $100 cash deposit that you can refund when you inspect the unit after they take everything and do it in the agreed upon time frame. I charge $200. I also now do the...
      Today, 02:30 PM
    • Penelope
      After auction dilema
      Penelope
      We auctioned a unit. We gave them 3 days to clean it out. They asked for and extension. We gave them 2 additional days. They were in the unit the same day as the auction and put their lock on it. Now it is 10 days later. They have not been back in and are not returning calls. Any suggestions?...
      Today, 01:57 PM
    • jsparkyii
      Reply to I had ONE Mad Manager this morning
      jsparkyii
      Make it hurt to be a lowlife, lazy, trash leaving thug!
      Today, 01:02 PM
    Working...
    X