Who steals 12ft move in special flag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who steals 12ft move in special flag

So as I come into work today I realize that I am missing the 2 brand new move in special flags. At first I thought maybe it just blew over and it would be laying in the grass, however that was not the case. I immediately went to the cameras to go over the recordings from the day before. It didn't take me long to see when and how they were stolen since we have 60 cameras on property but really??? 3 men walking down the road decided that it would be cool to take my flags. They threw one pole across the street and the other I haven't found yet also no flags. 11:20 is when this event took place but what gets me is that I watched them walking down the road with this flag until I couldn't make them out no more.
    It really disturbs me that people are so stupid. Sorry I just had to rant about the situation.

I have answered this concern many times here. "Entitled jerks" are the culprits and likely drunk. Likely don't work either and live off your taxes.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Some people just suck. My property used to be completely open before we had the fence and gates installed. On two occasions, someone stole the mouse traps I had on the property. They're cheap $2 galvanized boxes with some poison in them. Apparently someone needed them more than me.

Comment

Report it to the LEO's and let them deal with it. If caught they may learn a lesson...

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz View Post
          Report it to the LEO's and let them deal with it. If caught they may learn a lesson...
          Nah, it's under the amount that cops will deal with. They'd get a slap on the wrist if anything.
          I want buns of steel.
          I also want buns of cinnamon.

Newcastle, WA

Comment

Ok...... So I did report this event to the cops and started by saying "I know this is small but......." The cop was very friendly and we did actually find the poles for the flags in the fields beside me. I guess it wasn't a total loss.

Comment

Originally posted by StorageBee View Post
              So as I come into work today I realize that I am missing the 2 brand new move in special flags. At first I thought maybe it just blew over and it would be laying in the grass, however that was not the case. I immediately went to the cameras to go over the recordings from the day before. It didn't take me long to see when and how they were stolen since we have 60 cameras on property but really??? 3 men walking down the road decided that it would be cool to take my flags. They threw one pole across the street and the other I haven't found yet also no flags. 11:20 is when this event took place but what gets me is that I watched them walking down the road with this flag until I couldn't make them out no more.
              It really disturbs me that people are so stupid. Sorry I just had to rant about the situation.
              StorageBee, I had something similar happen 2x. We take our flags in every night- but twice now we have had to replace the metal stand ( the part the flags slide into )because someone takes them! Who does that, and why?! We have them on camera, just walking up, dislodging the stand, and walking off with it. They are not cheap to replace either!
              You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Grizz
                Reply to Pro Rating Lease suggestions
                Grizz
                Are all these options available in site-link?
                Today, 07:00 PM
              • Grizz
                Reply to Naming a new facility
                Grizz
                City storage.com is perfect. You want the search engines to find you fast and first. And people will search in the cities they are living in or moving to with terms such as "Abq Storage mini storage", outdoor storage, heated storage, etc....

Fancy and fun names dont make the phone...
                Today, 06:48 PM
              • Steve_hajewski
                Reply to Move In Deposit
                Steve_hajewski
                I also require no deposit with credit card autopay sign up. I'm around 95% autopay.

Very rarely do i have anyone leave a unit damaged or with junk in it. The bigger problem is people who have cards go bad or don't keep enough balance in checking for debit cards.
                Today, 06:10 PM
              Working...
              X