Gonna be one of those days

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna be one of those days

Just had a guy pull up on his bicycle. First, he didn't see how he was to come in the office, so he stood outside banging on the window. Then, he figured it out and came in. Honestly, I don't even really know what he was talking about other than he knows someone who works at a nearby store who is (I think) needing storage for a car.
    Me: I don't have any space available.
    Him: Nothing?
    Me: No, I am completely full.
    Him: You sure? I see a lot of spaces out there.
    Me: Yes, I'm sure. I have no available parking.
    Him: (walking to the door) She only needs it for 3 or 4 days and I think you're lying to me. I'm going to report you to the port authority because you're not telling me the truth.

Ok, you do that, sir. I'll be waiting here in my little office for the port authority to come "arrest" me for not renting you something I don't have.
    Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Very sad the way some people think
    Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

Me: I would put the name on a waiting list as long as he/she promised you will never come here with them.
      Him: What?
      Me: Get out of here before I report you to the "pork" authority for getting out of your pen.
      Him: What?
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Or let him know you will have a space available on December 32nd, for $400/mo.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgosonics View Post
          This is good. Belay that, this is great!
          "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by letsgosonics View Post
            C'mon now! I don't need any trouble from the port authority. Haha
            Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

Right off the bat I would not have rented to him just for not figuring out how to walk through the door
              You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

People never cease to amaze me...and crack me up.
                AmyLou

Comment

Oh boy.
                  I know it's been a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys.

Newcastle, WA

Comment

OMG I am LMAO. Thank you for putting a smile on my face today

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RandyL
                      Reply to What's your opinion on renting to "non-profits"?
                      RandyL
                      I have non profits I, give units too. I have some I give reduced rent in exchange for advertising, and I have some that pay our full rates. It all depends on what they want.

I don't think just giving away a unit generates anything. But there are groups that I give units too that...
                      Today, 12:26 AM
                    • Storman
                      Reply to In person marketing tomorrow
                      Storman
                      If I drove by your facility and saw your awning, I would assume your URL is storage.com That's not a great place to have any potential customer go to....
                      Yesterday, 11:15 PM
                    • lenmay
                      Reply to In person marketing tomorrow
                      lenmay
                      Of course Google gives little value to a town with a different name. Name of town is the dominate element of a Google search. Not to mention, that New Castle is 4 miles from the center of Renton. Google doesn't even get anywhere close to New Castle until the 12th listing.

Renton is not...
                      Yesterday, 10:02 PM
                    Working...
                    X