Crime at a local storage facility this morning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crime at a local storage facility this morning

A self storage tenant in Kent was carjacked-this morning. He apparently pulled up to the self storage facility's gate and was carjacked on camera. News just reported they found his truck at an apartment complex with his body in the bed.
    Unbelievable.
    90% of what you're stressing about now won't even be relevant in a year. Breathe easy. ~Wesley Snipes

WA State

Was this one of the same company properties where you work?

Comment

Wow, that is horriable! I hope they find who did it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bighank View Post
        Was this one of the same company properties where you work?
        No, I don't think so. We were listening and it didn't sound like one of ours.
        90% of what you're stressing about now won't even be relevant in a year. Breathe easy. ~Wesley Snipes

WA State

Comment

CCW permit and the proper tool may have fixed this quickly.
          "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Okay-they're releasing more details. It happened at 8pm last night-at the storage facility but a fellow tenant saw it happen and called the wife. They're going to post photos of the bad guys shortly. I can't even imagine what the wife is going through right now.

WA State

Comment

I bet I can tell you who they may be but will wait to see the story.

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
                I bet I can tell you who they may be but will wait to see the story.
                Frankly-I wouldn't be surprised if it was our thieves from here. They'll find them and find that they have lengthy criminal rap sheets and have been revolving in and out of jail for years.

WA State

Comment

We shall see but my guess is something else but along the same lines.

Just heard. Easthill Storage Facility. Victim-38 year old Jarod.
                  Last edited by pacnwstorage; 16th April 2019, 05:45 PM.

Comment

https://komonews.com/news/local/pick...ent-police-say
                    Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Aww man what a shame.
                      The victim was the storage manager!
                      Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Originally posted by lady5563 View Post
                        Aww man what a shame.
                        The victim was the storage manager!
                        Yeah, I just saw that. He and his wife were the resident managers. They'd moved up here from California. Scary af.

WA State

Comment

If you don't have a CCW, get one. Find the most comfortable and concealable tool to use. Become proficient with it by lots of practice. Just refuse to be a victim. The pics that were shown keep backing up who I believe is involved with this horrific crime. Any questions about the "tool", just PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post

Yeah, I just saw that. He and his wife were the resident managers. They'd moved up here from California. Scary af.
                            Horrible news! I will be sending a condolence card from our store to theirs. That poor woman. I hope and pray they find and convict those scumbags and she gets some justice. Just terrible, my heart breaks for her!
                            You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
                              If you don't have a CCW, get one. Find the most comfortable and concealable tool to use. Become proficient with it by lots of practice. Just refuse to be a victim. The pics that were shown keep backing up who I believe is involved with this horrific crime. Any questions about the "tool", just PM me.
                              Hey Pac, will you make at least a $10,000 contribution to our sheriff's re-election campaign so I can get a CCW? That's apparently the only way to get one here. We can't all get one and some owners forbid them being on site. On site staff security should be a high priority for any owner worth their salt.

I feel for the poor wife. I hope the ownership is gracious with her and don't expect her to work her shifts. Or heaven forbid pull the 72 hour vacate notice on her since she and her husband aren't doing 'the job' they were hired to do. I've seen that type of scenario too many times happen to some good people. This woman needs time and space and if I were her, I don't know that I'd even want to go back to the facility. Poor thing.
                              Gina 6k
                              twitter.com/GinaSixKudo
                              VM: Four-Oh-Eight- Seven-Eight-Oh-Eight-Oh-Seven-Nine
                              storagebizhelp@gmail.com

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!
                              I am not an attorney, just an experienced manager who is willing to share what I have learned. Your thoughts, practices or opinions may vary and neither of us may be right.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X