Propane Tanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propane Tanks

So I had a customer who only wanted a 5x10 for 3 weeks while he was moving out of state. At the time, I had more empty units than I usually do, so I let him do a one month contract. The entire time he's under contract he doesn't put a lock on his unit. Our maintenance man looks inside one day and sees there are 3 large propane tanks for forklifts in the unit. I call up the guy and he claims he ended up not needing the unit and that its not his. Seriously? I had 10 empty units at the time, and the one you rented out, for only 3 weeks, just so happens to be the one some random person decides to dump some propane tanks? UGH. Fortunately, there is a place near me where I can drop them off for free, but still.

If they were full you could have had one hell of a great BBQ party.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Luckily you are able to get rid of them. If he had a gate code, or was seen on camera with them, you could have said something like "no, it's clearly you on camera driving in with them/putting them in the unit". LOL Or even if he wasn't seen, say it anyway. Most people don't pay attention to things like that.
      Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X