Lost in the Mail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost in the Mail?

This is too funny NOT to share. I just got back in the mail today, a past due notice I sent to a tenant in December 2018. He vacated in January 2019. The postmark says 'Happy Holidays' and is dated 12/10/18. I have no idea where this thing has been floating around for the last 8 months. LOLOLOL
    Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Snail mail at it's finest, eh?
    Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

snail mail.jpg
      Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

I have sent cert mail notice for a lien notification and came back as much as 6 months later after repeated delivery attempts. Truly a government run "efficient" system. Yea, right!
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Last year, I got back a huge stack of mail, all for the same tenant, dating back to 2016. Apparently the post office had been sitting on it because it was to a PO Box. My guess is, that someone got tasked with cleaning out some bin in the back.

Comment

This is like when you hear about people getting mail from like World War II or Vietnam era because some mailman found it.
            When I had all of my ducks in a row-I realized that most of them were not even mine!

WA State

Comment

I had a Christmas card I sent to my son while in boot camp returned to me....4 years later. Gifts or cards were not allowed apparently. But instead of sending it back they sat on it for awhile. I sent him a picture of it to show the date it was mailed out and then the return to sender stamped on it. LOL!
              You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

About 10 years ago, at my first storage job, we got a stack of returns all for 1 person that spanned about a year and they were a minimum of 2 years old! I thought the same thing, someone was tasked with cleaning up and found them stuffed somewhere!

And they wonder why we have no confidence in the USPS.
                MamaDuke

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Bighank
                  Reply to Pest and Bug protection kit
                  by Bighank
                  Idaho has nice. I tell everyone that God built mice better than my ability to get rid of them. When someone says "You have mice?" I look them in the eye and say, "yes." I ask them if they see al the hawks and falcons flying around and ever wonder what they feed on. Most are...
                  Yesterday, 11:31 PM
                • KrisinNC
                  Reply to Lawn & Garden Landscaping
                  by KrisinNC
                  This facility doesn't have a lot of landscape-weed-whacking and picking up trash, no lawn etc. So maintenance handles it. Last facility we had a landscaping company and they mowed, cleaned up leaves, branches and even removed snow if needed....
                  Yesterday, 07:06 PM
                • Beebop
                  Reply to Lawn & Garden Landscaping
                  by Beebop
                  Our maintenance man use to have to trim the bushes until the owner hired a landscaping company to do it....
                  Yesterday, 06:37 PM
                Working...
                X