Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Lost in the Mail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost in the Mail?

This is too funny NOT to share. I just got back in the mail today, a past due notice I sent to a tenant in December 2018. He vacated in January 2019. The postmark says 'Happy Holidays' and is dated 12/10/18. I have no idea where this thing has been floating around for the last 8 months. LOLOLOL
    Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Snail mail at it's finest, eh?
    Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

snail mail.jpg
      Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

I have sent cert mail notice for a lien notification and came back as much as 6 months later after repeated delivery attempts. Truly a government run "efficient" system. Yea, right!
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Last year, I got back a huge stack of mail, all for the same tenant, dating back to 2016. Apparently the post office had been sitting on it because it was to a PO Box. My guess is, that someone got tasked with cleaning out some bin in the back.

Comment

This is like when you hear about people getting mail from like World War II or Vietnam era because some mailman found it.
            Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

I had a Christmas card I sent to my son while in boot camp returned to me....4 years later. Gifts or cards were not allowed apparently. But instead of sending it back they sat on it for awhile. I sent him a picture of it to show the date it was mailed out and then the return to sender stamped on it. LOL!
              You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

About 10 years ago, at my first storage job, we got a stack of returns all for 1 person that spanned about a year and they were a minimum of 2 years old! I thought the same thing, someone was tasked with cleaning up and found them stuffed somewhere!

And they wonder why we have no confidence in the USPS.
                MamaDuke

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• AngelaESSTX
                  Reply to fence climber
                  by AngelaESSTX
                  Exactly what evets said. Depending on your state's laws, I would hand her a 3 day notice for non-renewal....
                  Today, 01:01 PM
                • evets
                  Reply to fence climber
                  by evets
                  I would evict her. And in the meantime tell her that if she does it again you will call the police and have her arrested for trespassing....
                  Today, 12:49 PM
                • ckpa11
                  Reply to Mice mice mice
                  by ckpa11
                  I did experience some issues a few years ago but then I did some research and found a product on Amazon called Mice Defense. It is a natural spray repellent that I spray on the perimeter of the units interior after a tenant vacates. It has a strong smell initially but that dissipates quickly. Coincidence...
                  Today, 12:47 PM
                Working...
                X