Funny Review Response Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Review Response Online

We've had this discussion several times regarding online reviews- love then or hate them- we have all thought about how we wish we could respond to those nasty customer reviews. I found a review response from a local competitor, thought it was hilarious. Thought I would share with you all:
    Attached Files
    You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Rofl
    The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Priceless!! I wish I could do that as well!
      When I had all of my ducks in a row-I realized that most of them were not even mine!

WA State

Comment

Judy Kirby is a poster child for the entitled masses. You know she has her collective crap together because she sleeps in her unit and does not pay her bills as she promised to do when she signed the lease. My fav name for these people is "fart knocker".
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

That is awesome! I had a property with customer reviews like that. It's exhausting to find the right words to be acceptable for your business and still try to get that point across. So many times I wished I could respond like that!!!
          MamaDuke

Comment

Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post
            That is awesome! I had a property with customer reviews like that. It's exhausting to find the right words to be acceptable for your business and still try to get that point across. So many times I wished I could respond like that!!!
            Right? Thats why these online reviews upset me so much- they are clearly one sided, and had the owner never responded we wouldnt know the full story. Judy Kirby is going on my do not rent list for sure!
            You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

I think her brother just rented from me about three months ago and was evicted for doing the same thing. Her name sounds really familiar.

Comment

I love this, what a fantastic response!
                AmyLou

Comment

Great response
                  Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

Applause to that facility for having the chutzpah to respond this way.
                    Gina 6k
                    twitter.com/GinaSixKudo
                    VM: Four-Oh-Eight- Seven-Eight-Oh-Eight-Oh-Seven-Nine
                    [email protected]

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!
                    I am not an attorney, just an experienced manager who is willing to share what I have learned. Your thoughts, practices or opinions may vary and neither of us may be right.

Comment

That's great!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MamaDuke
                        Reply to Death of a tenant question
                        by MamaDuke
                        Different states have different laws. In CA, there is a legal form to be completed and notarized, or they must have the proper court documents. In the meantime, we overlock the space to ensure that no one gets access until we have the proper paperwork.

We don't want the son to come next...
                        Today, 12:18 PM
                      • dakselfstorage
                        Reply to Where Would You Live?
                        by dakselfstorage
                        Just spent two nights on the outer edge of Kerrville at a Super 8. It was actually one of the nicer 8's we've stayed in. We did the three twisted sisters near there.
                        Love the entire area....
                        Today, 12:17 PM
                      • pacnwstorage
                        Reply to Death of a tenant question
                        by pacnwstorage
                        IMO, after seeing the certified death certificate and legal paperwork that gives her control of the mother-in-law unit belongings, she can have her name put on the unit and linked to her units. If you wish you can of course reference the mother-in-laws name somewhere on the unit.
                        Today, 10:12 AM
                      Working...
                      X