Illegal Dumping and Infotracer.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RMRSS View Post

Not only are they classless and dishonest, apparently they have absolutely no concern for confidentiality either! Those documents should have been shredded.
    Right? It's crazy how you give someone an inch, and they take a yard. Way to stay vigilant Orkocean.

Comment

At my last facility we didn't have a dumpster. We had a regular residential garbage can in each building, with a sign, "If it doesn't fit in THIS, take it with you. Thank you"
      Worked pretty well, we'd just take the 4 cans (with wheels) to the curb for the neighborhood trash. The only time this wasn't wonderful was when we had a dump unit-we'd have to bring out the 'extra cans' and then we'd have 7 or 8 out there. Pretty sure the garbage people hated us.
      We'd only occasionally get an offender and we'd leave a voicemail and that worked.
      Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

I hate it when people say, I just have a little something to leave in the dumpster, it will fit no problem. They come back after we are closed and the next day I come back to something like this:

Attached Files
        You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Originally posted by wc1974 View Post
          I hate it when people say, I just have a little something to leave in the dumpster, it will fit no problem. They come back after we are closed and the next day I come back to something like this:
          LMAO!! No kidding!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X