Driving a Range Rover and can't pay their storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving a Range Rover and can't pay their storage

I can't even with some people. This chick is a YEAR behind (no auctions etc due to covid).
    Gave her a deal to move out and she's been jerking me around for a month-FINALLY here, ~no mover~ (he'll be here, I swear!)
    'forgot' I needed cash for the deal. It's almost 3, everything has to be out by 6. We'll see how it goes.

It's my Friday-I am not as patient as I could be.

(heavy sigh)
    "Carpe the HECK out of this diem."
    WA state

I wouldn't hold my breath! As Pac would say...those entitled masses!
    MamaDuke

Comment

They're out! He's an excellent mover-he had everything out by 5:30. I got his card..lol
      WA state

Comment

I assume this 'no auction' deal is a Washington state thing. I'm planning one now.

Comment

First, never ever deviate from what the lease says. A YEAR with no rent! C'mon man!

Second, yes, the entitled masses know no bounds!

Third, I would not own a Range Rover because you need two of them. One to drive while the other is in the shop all the time and then by the time that one is fixed, the one you been driving needs a shop visit. They are JUNK.
          "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

"Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet him"

Comment

Originally posted by twotoejoe View Post
            I assume this 'no auction' deal is a Washington state thing. I'm planning one now.
            No there was no 'official' no auction proclamation, but our mgt co decided no auctions in 2020. then they decided to switch to online because we lacked the personnel for anymore in person auctions (also we're making more money), so we're back in business.
            WA state

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X