No announcement yet.

Tenant VERY disappointed that people aren't wearing masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My previous statement in the other thread, pulled directly from the CDC, is that if a person had diabetes, contracted COVID and died, then it counts as a COVID death. In other words, if the person had NOT contracted COVID, he/she likely wouldn't have died.

Too many people are trying to make this pandemic political. It's not. It's a health crisis that should be taken seriously by everyone. Furthermore, NO ONE knew anything a year ago. Science changes. We learn new things about the virus every day. Of course, mandates and messages will evolve.

Everyone has an opinion, but I won't allow SST to be a place for misinformation.
    Last edited by Amy_ISS; 26 February 2021, 01:38 PM.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

"Should" was highlighted because they can put out a statement to appease some "sheep" people but then do something else because it fits their narrative. But I forgot, the "Big Brother" never talks out the side of their mouth, do they.

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
        "Should" was highlighted because they can put out a statement to appease some "sheep" people but then do something else because it fits their narrative. But I forgot, the "Big Brother" never talks out the side of their mouth, do they.
        If you can link us to an investigation that proves that a significant number of deaths are being counted as caused directly by or contributed to by COVID-19 when neither of those (cause or contribute) are true, then that might be helpful to post.

Comment

Yea, ALL links are truthful. These examples I posted were broadcast by many networks and documented. I will not do your work for you. Dig up your links to prove me wrong. You can't.

By the way, I am done talking to you. I am trying to hold my temper as requested and you are poking the BEAR right now. Do not respond to me, please.

Comment

The facts state there is over 99% survival rate

The only thing to fear is fear itself...

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
              Yea, ALL links are truthful. These examples I posted were broadcast by many networks and documented. I will not do your work for you. Dig up your links to prove me wrong. You can't.

By the way, I am done talking to you. I am trying to hold my temper as requested and you are poking the BEAR right now. Do not respond to me, please.
              I don't believe I'm under your authority as to whether I can reply or not. You are free to ignore me or not follow the thread, of course. I'm not surprised you did not post a link to an investigation to support your implications/assertions, however. "Find it yourself" is a classic copout. I'm not the one making the claims. And I obviously made no such ridiculous assertion that "all links are truthful. I said link TO AN INVESTIGATION.
              Last edited by RMRSS; 26 February 2021, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Fact check: Forbes article on that 99% survival rate. Here's a highlight to those clinging to the 98% survival rate:

"Let’s assume that it is 1% mortality rate on a 100% infection rate for the sake of argument. It's not by the way, but a point is being made. The U.S. population was estimated at roughly 328.2 million people in 2019. If 1% of that population died, that would be over 3 million people."
                Amy Campbell
                Editor
                Inside Self-Storage
                [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

So an even better survival rate than what has been shared. That is a 99.85% to 99.9% mortality rate.

Not gonna live in fear. Some buy in to that. I am not.
                  Last edited by MamaDuke; 26 February 2021, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amy_ISS View Post
                    Fact check: Forbes article on that 99% survival rate. Here's a highlight to those clinging to the 98% survival rate:

"Let’s assume that it is 1% mortality rate on a 100% infection rate for the sake of argument. It's not by the way, but a point is being made. The U.S. population was estimated at roughly 328.2 million people in 2019. If 1% of that population died, that would be over 3 million people."
                    Over what time period? My WAG is 20-30 years

But since you're checking numbers, also look at the number if deaths related to medical malpractice, impaired driving, blunt objects and distracted driving

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceCadet View Post
                      So odd to read through threads like this. It's a government mandate here in BC, and I absolutely have to approach people, mask in hand, and get them to wear one while on property. Inside, or out! It's crazy
                      I always wear one anytime I'm inside and showing units etc. and when I'm interacting with tenants. If I'm going out to the mail box, or trying to fix the bloody gate (it's been an issue lately) I don't wear one since I'm not dealing with people (my glasses fog up terribly outdoors). We have an office separately from the tenant entrances and I can't realistically monitor everyone coming and going. That said, most of my tenants are pretty good about masks. She hit us on a bad day.
                      "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
                      Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
                      WA state

Comment

My condolences to all those who have lost loved ones to covid. I have lost five friends, although no immediate family members (yet). My niece is a healthy athletic 35 yr old and after her "recovery" her heart still races to 195 beats per minute several times a day for unknown reasons. The idea that if someone didn't die then they must be "cured" does not ring true for me. My niece's health may be severely affected for the rest of her life, and it also hit her two young daughters. It looks like a third of those recovered may have lifelong issues. I think this is a horrible disease and it looks like we will see aftereffects for decades. Having said that, I also truly hope that I am wrong. Time will tell, but the data that I see leads me to believe that this is very,very bad.
                        Last edited by StorageBuddy; 28 February 2021, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X