Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This again. 'This is So. Cal Edison and we're cutting off your power in a 1/2 hour.'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This again. 'This is So. Cal Edison and we're cutting off your power in a 1/2 hour.'

"Please press one to be connected to a representative."

How about No, and I report you and the phone number that popped up on my caller i.d. to Edison and let them run with it.

Some people's children indeed.

"The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
    Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
    Always sunny in California

It must work for them or they wouldn't keep doing it. I don't know how some people can be so gullible.

We've had fun messing with them in the past, playing along going from "supervisor" to "supervisor" to see how long we can keep them on the phone!
    MamaDuke

Comment

Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post
      It must work for them or they wouldn't keep doing it. I don't know how some people can be so gullible.

We've had fun messing with them in the past, playing along going from "supervisor" to "supervisor" to see how long we can keep them on the phone!
      That's hilarious. I tend to get snippy and offended or use my mom voice and tell them how disappointed I am in such a terrible scam.
      "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
      Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
      Always sunny in California

Comment

Researched the number they called from and it came back as a solar company, that is affiliated/associated with the electric provider. Kick backs, anyone?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinWA
          Ideas? We have this greasy dirt
          by KrisinWA
          and re-painted doors, so I can't have them pressure wash them. I wanted to know if anyone had a surefire dirt remover for their roll up doors? I'm thinking of squirt of dawn soap and vinegar in water. Anyone have something better?...
          Yesterday, 06:02 PM
        • KrisinWA
          Reply to Tenant Points Gun at Manager
          by KrisinWA
          A lot of managers are by themselves, including me-most of the time. I have to do the rounds by myself and I wouldn't even think twice about lifting an unlocked door to check if it's empty or whatever....
          Yesterday, 05:58 PM
        • Gina6k
          Reply to Artistic Endeavors
          by Gina6k
          I'm definitely crafty! I crochet, knit, sew, cook, bake, garden, write and more and love coming up with ideas and making them a reality. Never could embroider well, did a few cross stitch things and latch hook when I was younger. I can see something and turn around and make it myself. I'm also well-versed...
          Yesterday, 05:49 PM
        Working...
        X