Shopping carts in unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Storman View Post

DairyGirl, none of them cause problems or issues but they've all been terminated or gone to auction? Sounds to me like they've ALL caused problems or issues. At the very least they've cost you money. What do you consider a problem or issue?
    I guess getting caught sleeping in the unit would be considered a problem. Or inviting all your homeless friends to come hang out with you. You're right, they have all caused some sort of problem. I wasn't quite looking at it that way. I was thinking more like coming in to the office and yelling about not being able to get into their unit, that kind of thing.
    Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Bubba
      A customer calls 5 minutes until closing time....
      by Bubba
      A customer calls us 5 minutes before closing time needing a unit tonight. (First red flag.) We did have some units available. Their kid is moving that night. I explain to her the rental process, collect her data, etc. Two things left to do. Send me her ID and sign the lease. For the life of her...
      Today, 05:58 PM
    • Bubba
      Reply to So this is a HUGE problem…anyone else dealt with this?
      by Bubba
      .This is why due diligence is so important before buying. As a buyer, one of my biggest concerns is fake accounts being created to boost the numbers.

To answer your question, follow your state lien laws. I would probably take an extra step and consult with a self storage attorney just...
      Today, 05:52 PM
    • Jblake
      Reply to Creating a No Rent List
      by Jblake
      A “DO NOT RENT LIST” is a feature offered in Storage Commander software and to the best of my knowledge it is the only storage management software that offers this....
      Today, 02:34 PM
    Working...
    X