Fun new tenant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ericstoragebear View Post
    I've told my assistant manager countless times, don't rent to homeless. But she's a sucker for a sad story. I've told her it's NOT Discrimination, it's DISCRETION! She'll rent to them and gets the luxury of going home, I live on site so I get the thrill of dealing with the issues. She keeps renting to them and eventually they are evicted or auctioned - she just won't learn.
    If she had to deal with the after-hours issues like many of us do, she'd learn real quick not to continue renting to them.
    Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

Originally posted by ericstoragebear View Post
      I've told my assistant manager countless times, don't rent to homeless. But she's a sucker for a sad story. I've told her it's NOT Discrimination, it's DISCRETION! She'll rent to them and gets the luxury of going home, I live on site so I get the thrill of dealing with the issues. She keeps renting to them and eventually they are evicted or auctioned - she just won't learn.
      This is where you need to assert your authority over her. This is unacceptable of her to keep doing after you've told her to stop. She is costing the company money on top of that. At this point, she's the liability

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LoisG
        Reply to Suspicious Theft
        by LoisG
        Right?!
        When he said that, my ears perked up & became immediately suspicious. Then when he asked if we reimbursed him for the losses, I was thinking, "Get the heck outta here!"...
        Today, 12:48 PM
      • lady5563
        Reply to An Average Day
        by lady5563
        Wait---so you do have it narrowed down to 2 possible suspects/tenants?

Are you going to call them BOTH and ask if they happened to leave something behind on this specific day and time that you know they were there?

If I had it narrowed down to 2 people---I KNOW I would be making...
        Today, 10:44 AM
      • lady5563
        Reply to Suspicious Theft
        by lady5563
        Nothing like a huge red flag thrown in there!
        He is going to tell you the exact date and the exact time he KNEW that someone was breaking into his storage unit!!!

Today, 10:41 AM
      Working...
      X