Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I download site link installer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I download site link installer?

I'm reinstalling Site Link on a client's new computer. Does anyone have a link to download the installer without calling someone for a free demo?
    - 15+ yr experience in software/app developement
    - 10 yr experience w/self-storage business/IT

This is the only way I know how to get it.

Go to this link: https://www.sitelink.com/demo and request the demo. From there you can plug in your corporate code, user ID and passwords. If you need help you can reach out to SiteLink support at:

Technical Support Hours: MF 7:00am to 7:00pm Eastern Time (US)
    Phone Support: 919-865-0789 option 2
    Email Support: [email protected]
    Stephanie Tharpe
    President
    A+ Management Group, LP
    Nashville, TN
    www.aplusmanagementgroup.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
    www.tnssa.net

Comment

Yeah i found all that through Google. Unfortunately i don't have the whole day waiting for their demo. i'm at the customer site right now trying to help them with the reinstallation.

Comment

Does anyone have the exact link to download that installer?

Comment

demo.sitelink.com is a direct download of the windows client (use the blue on white button in the middle.

Two items for future readers:

1) Please please please call us: SiteLink support line has an average hold time of less than 60 seconds. You should never have to wait for a demo request, just give us a call and we'll have you up and running quickly.
          2) If you're not already using myhub: in situations where your main PC or network is unavailable; day to day operations are able to be done from myhub.sitelink.com from any browser.

Thanks dc_2000,
          Dave
          David McCormack
          SiteLink Software
          Phone (919) 865-0789 x1

Email Me

Visit www.sitelink.com for Self Storage Software, Marketplace, SiteLink eSign(TM) and Integrated Merchant Services / Credit Card Processing and EMV

Comment

Originally posted by dc_2000 View Post
            I'm reinstalling Site Link on a client's new computer. Does anyone have a link to download the installer without calling someone for a free demo?
            Thank you! Give us a call, we will help you right away. 919 865 0789 x2. Thank you!

Markus
            Markus Hecker
            SiteLink Software
            Phone (919) 865-0789 x1

Email Me

Visit www.sitelink.com for Self Storage Software
            , Marketplace, SiteLink eSign(TM) and Integrated Merchant Services / Credit Card Processing and EMV

Comment

Originally posted by david.mccormack View Post
              demo.sitelink.com is a direct download of the windows client (use the blue on white button in the middle.

Two items for future readers:

1) Please please please call us: SiteLink support line has an average hold time of less than 60 seconds. You should never have to wait for a demo request, just give us a call and we'll have you up and running quickly.
              2) If you're not already using myhub: in situations where your main PC or network is unavailable; day to day operations are able to be done from myhub.sitelink.com from any browser.

Thanks dc_2000,
              Dave
              You might wanna do some seo on it. how come that link doesn't appear on google. Should be pretty straightforward to have an installer handy. Anyway, it's too late now. I'll let the client address it if they need it again. As a side note I'll be honest with you. I deal with a lot of oddball software in my job (IT). And this one takes the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by dc_2000 View Post

You might wanna do some seo on it. how come that link doesn't appear on google. Should be pretty straightforward to have an installer handy. Anyway, it's too late now. I'll let the client address it if they need it again. As a side note I'll be honest with you. I deal with a lot of oddball software in my job (IT). And this one takes the cake.
                In the time you took to post you could've called or emailed. Or the owner. Getting the answer really is that simple.

Our clients know that.

Instead, you went to Google (from the sounds of it) and a chat room. You went the longest, least likely route to get a solution.

Cheers,

Markus

Markus Hecker
                SiteLink Software
                Phone (919) 865-0789 x1

Email Me

, Marketplace, SiteLink eSign(TM) and Integrated Merchant Services / Credit Card Processing and EMV

Comment

I had this same issue the other day. I had to call sitelink support in the middle of a computer failure.

Legacy staff do not like the "MyHub" platofrm and prefer to have the full program functioning.

Honestly Markus, instead of trying to educate your consumer as to what they have done wrong, perhaps use this as an example as to what possibilities other "non posting" members of clients you have who are encountering the same thing. Im a very tech savvy person with experience in coding and found it unreasonable that i could not find a CLOUD BASED download for a program on your website.

Regardless of how you feel about your platform, I guarantee this issue will happen more and more. People DO NOT LIKE CALLING or REQUESTING web based items. Make it easy to use your software.. not hard!

Comment

Originally posted by mmidgley View Post
                    I had this same issue the other day. I had to call sitelink support in the middle of a computer failure.

Legacy staff do not like the "MyHub" platofrm and prefer to have the full program functioning.

Honestly Markus, instead of trying to educate your consumer as to what they have done wrong, perhaps use this as an example as to what possibilities other "non posting" members of clients you have who are encountering the same thing. Im a very tech savvy person with experience in coding and found it unreasonable that i could not find a CLOUD BASED download for a program on your website.

Regardless of how you feel about your platform, I guarantee this issue will happen more and more. People DO NOT LIKE CALLING or REQUESTING web based items. Make it easy to use your software.. not hard!
                    Thank you mmidgley. Glad you got fast help by calling the free support line. I just sent you a private message also. Thank you!

Markus
                    Markus Hecker
                    SiteLink Software
                    Phone (919) 865-0789 x1

Email Me

Comment

Originally posted by markus View Post

In the time you took to post you could've called or emailed. Or the owner. Getting the answer really is that simple.

Our clients know that.

Instead, you went to Google (from the sounds of it) and a chat room. You went the longest, least likely route to get a solution.

Cheers,

Markus
                      Well I didn't know that. And it's really commendable that you guys provide such a fast response time. Although this is not the norm these days. I deal with software for living and I would never consider calling customer support until the very last moment because you just end up speaking to some foreign person who struggles to read the script off the screen.

But it always fascinates me. Markus why do you not want to provide a download link from your public website?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X