SLWE Alternatives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLWE Alternatives

Hi all! I have been reading a lot on this site, but I haven't yet posted! I really enjoy all of the personality and information found here! I was reading through a thread about Sparefoot buying Sitelink and someone mentioned needing a thread for alternatives! So, what alternative have you all found for SLWE?

I think StorEdge is a group to look at. Centershift is probably the next biggest provider outside of SLWE. I think it's probably driven a lot by ESS.
    Chasing Perfection to catch Excellence

Comment

Never used StorEdge and never heard of Centershift but I lead a sheltered life though. I have used Sentinel and QuikStor and really like QS but again, that is a sheltered life opinion.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

I really debated long and hard about site link last year before opening. I ultimately chose Storage Commander for a number of reasons. The software demonstration they provided me was really nice. I was given a "tour" of how the software works and had Kevin explain all the features and functions. Its an extremely intuitive program and it was nice to actually be able to play around with it before committing. They really tailor the software to you and your needs. If you have problems or questions they get right back with you. I'm in Kentucky and they're in California so we have a bit of a time difference but its never been an issue. If you want to talk more about my experience with Storage Commander just give me a call at the office (859) 379-0200. My name is Drew.

Comment

We also use Storage Commander. It was the program they were using when I came back to Manage here. Shortly after I started we went from SC-4 to SC-5 Cloud. It has so many features. I had to learn how to use them, and with a lot of help from their very patient Techs, I finally was able to utilize most of the features. Once you understand (it really isn't that hard,) the features the program makes managing your facility so much easier! The Techs at Storage Commander do not give up they work with you even if the problem is not at their end. I had some problems with the gate program we use, SC worked with me and the Tech from my gate program very diligently to solve the problem.

Comment

Another recommendation for Storage Commander. I have a somewhat unique requirement for my management software, and the people at Storage Commander are the only ones that spent time and energy customizing their product to meet my needs. Every other software company I spoke to spent my time and energy trying to convince me why I should adjust my business to meet the limitations of their product.

I know that Storage Commander listens to the little guys, I am one, and there have been upgrades and features added to their product that I've specifically requested.
            In no way affiliated with Storman software.

Comment

Because I have heard so many good things about Storage Commander, I spent 30 minutes at their booth at the ISS Show. Truly impressed with their product.
              Stephanie Tharpe
              Senior VP of Operations
              A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
              Nashville, TN
              http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
              www.tnssa.net

Comment

Another recommendation for Storage Commander here. Honest people, hard working and no baloney. I've visited their offices a couple of times and they're truly pleasant to deal with.
                Gina 6k
                twitter.com/GinaSixKudo
                VM: Four-Oh-Eight- Seven-Eight-Oh-Eight-Oh-Seven-Nine
                storagebizhelp@gmail.com

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!
                I am not an attorney, just an experienced manager who is willing to share what I have learned. Your thoughts, practices or opinions may vary and neither of us may be right.

Comment

Morning,

Prostorage, you are the software vendor Easy Storage Solutions; a competitor. Why do you not disclose that?

Cheers,

Markus
                  Last edited by Amy_ISS; 2nd May 2018, 12:51 PM.
                  Markus Hecker
                  SiteLink Software
                  Phone (919) 865-0789 x1

Email Me

Visit www.sitelink.com for Self Storage Software
                  , Marketplace, SiteLink eSign(TM) and Integrated Merchant Services / Credit Card Processing and EMV

Comment

Originally posted by markus View Post
                    Morning,

Prostorage, you are the software vendor Easy Storage Solutions; a competitor. Why do you not disclose that?

Cheers,

Markus
                    Markus,

I do apologize if you feel I was being negative or "slighting" your company. Given that where I work is located in my profile and some of the other users already know where I work I didn't think I needed to disclose that in the question. I did not start a thread based on a rumor since Sparefoot did in fact acquire Sitelink.

Next time I post, I will be sure to list where I work in the question for other users!
                    Last edited by Amy_ISS; 2nd May 2018, 12:51 PM.

Comment

I personally don't have a dog in the fight but when ANY member asks for another members post to "be gone" well I remember how all that ended so many times over history, including today's times. I get grief all the time for my comments and have even had them deleted but I have never ever agreed with that. As far as I am concerned, no one should recommend someone not to post at this forum unless they are using curse words or inflammatory comments and I have seen none of that on prostorage posts. Heats in the kitchen, come or go, your choice, IMO. Be mad at me if you want but I say what is on my mind when I read what was just said. It is not a personal attack in any way shape or form. Just my opinion.
                      Last edited by pacnwstorage; 2nd May 2018, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Where did Markus' big post go that was on this thread? Did Markus remove it himself or did one of the moderators remove it?

Comment

Originally posted by intostorage View Post
                          Where did Markus' big post go that was on this thread? Did Markus remove it himself or did one of the moderators remove it?
                          I would have expected my post to go as well, from past history. IMO, no one's posts should go unless they curse, name call or threaten. I love individual opinions and responses to them. That is why this forum is here as well as to help those and inform those that need it, including myself as we all know I need oh so many times. My opinions are strong at times and I completely respect Markus for his.

Comment

I removed it as it violated several site rules.
                            Amy Campbell
                            Editor
                            Inside Self-Storage
                            amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Just been reviewing software. Storage Commander is the front runner so far. Not happy with the colors and font on the main search screen, (looks like a teenager learning programming made it). Also not happy about paying for a map that we never use. I love it's alert setup. Just waiting to see if it is compliant with California lien laws on requiring specific expiration dates on our notices.
                              --
                              Ron

http://advancedministorage.com
                              http://zolezzistorage.com

email ron at advancedministorage.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• CuriousNewbie
                                Reply to Where to start?
                                CuriousNewbie
                                Steve: I am looking into various land parcels and considering all the options there. The city is growing in several different direction, and is big enough that they certainly don't overlap very much. I was looking at a specific parcel for a while, until I zoomed out and realized there was a facility...
                                Yesterday, 05:32 PM
                              • Steve_hajewski
                                Reply to Exterior Design Ideas - Single Level Facility
                                Steve_hajewski
                                Take a look at recently constructed retail space and medical offices in your area for inspiration. Those buildings will often have some great ideas with high end appeal.

Of the sites I have seen recently that really pop, I think some of the items that are in common are taller horizontal...
                                Yesterday, 04:39 PM
                              • pacnwstorage
                                Reply to Curiosity
                                pacnwstorage
                                At last facility I had indoor units with a camera in the hallway. I had a lady tenant that had a unit under the camera and I could see her great. She would lock her unit to go and walk the distance of the hallway and even get the door at the end open to leave and would then walk back to unit to check...
                                Yesterday, 02:12 PM
                              Working...
                              X