Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Review of Easy Storage Solutions....Hint they are amazing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review of Easy Storage Solutions....Hint they are amazing.

I am not sure how many of you use Easy Storage Solutions for their management software, but I am overjoyed that I found a company like them. First off their software is so easy to use and easy to navigate. They are very affordable and usually when you see such reasonable prices you expect a dip in quality or features of some kind, but you don't get that with ESS. Their software still has tons of features and you get everything you need and then some. They have online rentals, payments, tons of reports, late & lien notices, email and text messaging, and much more. Their software is fantastic and it comes with a FREE website that is directly tied to the website so the customer can see what units are available in real time and rent them through an easy process right on the website. Their sales team and customer service team is amazing! The sales agents I spoke with are super honest about their product and explain the details in a way that was easy to understand and they were genuine in trying to help me find a great solution. Their support team has all the answers and I don't have to pay for support calls, nor do I have to wait longer than a few seconds to speak with an actual person. I already have gotten to know several agents on their staff and they are super helpful and always so pleasant and nice.

I am so happy I took the time to look at my options and cannot believe how easy they have made my life. I went from being behind on getting all of my important things in place for my facility, such as a gate access control, software, website, etc. (see my previous posts if you don't believe me) And now thanks to ESS I am caught up and ready to go for my opening soon. They sell a cloud access control system as an optional service and it has already been installed and tested and it works perfectly with the software, including auto lock outs without me having to do a thing. Then they have an additional service for my SEO and Online Marketing needs, and another for my call answering needs so I don't have to hire a manager. Their service not only answers the phone when I am not able to, but they can answer questions about the facility, rent units, take payments, etc. They are more like a remote manager than a call service. I am getting nearly every business service I need from ESS and total it is only costing me a few hundred bucks month....for all of that. And those services are totally optional and they have other services as well that i am not currently using. Their software has changed my business and made it so much easier, but their additional services have made me confident I am ready to be successful in this industry. Truly a 1 stop shop for everything you need in this industry. I cannot be happier with Easy Storage Solutions! Give them some serious consideration if you want something easy and effective. They said their solutions would take my storage business to the next level and they weren't lying, it truly did.....without breaking the bank either.

Sorry for the long post I just wanted to make sure if other people were out there struggling to find solutions like I was that they take a few minutes to call and speak with their team or at least visit their website and see their FREE demo.

Come on, fess up, you are now working for them on the side!! LOL! They might use your glowing endorsement at their web site from here on out. Glad it all worked out for you. It is always better to get help like this to help you work smarter and not harder.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
      Come on, fess up, you are now working for them on the side!! LOL! They might use your glowing endorsement at their web site from here on out. Glad it all worked out for you. It is always better to get help like this to help you work smarter and not harder.
      Haha Yeah I was afraid I was getting a little heavy handed with my recommendation, but honestly they saved me from wasting a bunch of time and money and they were easy to work with so I figured I'd pass along my experience.

Comment

I use Easy Storage as well. It has been an awesome platform for our company. Definitely agree with you on all points. We haven't tried the SEO marketing service yet though. How has that been for you? Are you seeing noticeable results?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X