SiteLink Transfer fee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SiteLink Transfer fee

So I noticed today after doing a transfer from one unit to another, SiteLink charged a $15 transfer fee. This has never happened before to my knowledge and I cannot find how to remove. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Go into Company -->Site Setup -->Program Defaults --> select the "move out" tab. At the bottom should be the heading "transfers" and a box that is checked. Uncheck, if you are able. That will turn the fee off for all transfers.
    Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

We charge for transfers!
      $10.

It all started when we noticed that maybe tenants were going to transfer to avoid a rent increase!

Last edited by lady5563; 13th July 2018, 10:10 AM.
      Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Mine is a weird amount, $1.39. But since I don't charge it, I disabled the function.

Comment

Thanks for answering! But for some reason, I don't have that as an option (??). I have gone through almost all the tabs on SiteLink Setup and Maintenance and cannot find anything.
          And just to make sure I wasn't going crazy, I checked a couple other transfers I did within the last month, and they were not charged. What the heck happened??

Comment

Transfer.docx Here is a screen shot. Hope it helps. The amount is in the charges set-up.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Gina V; 13th July 2018, 11:20 AM. Reason: forgot to insert.

Comment

Originally posted by Gina V View Post
              Transfer.docx Here is a screen shot. Hope it helps. The amount is in the charges set-up.
              That's the exact screen I was talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Billings Storage View Post
                Thanks for answering! But for some reason, I don't have that as an option (??). I have gone through almost all the tabs on SiteLink Setup and Maintenance and cannot find anything.
                And just to make sure I wasn't going crazy, I checked a couple other transfers I did within the last month, and they were not charged. What the heck happened??
                You can also find it under the "charges" screen under "set-up". If you click on it to highlight it, you then click "edit" in the upper right corner. The box that pops up has a little box to check/uncheck that says "currently used" next to it. Try that.

Comment

I'm so sorry, I am beginning to be a pain! My menu doesn't look like that! Maybe it would help if I told you we are using SiteLink version 4.02.0002.

Comment

Web edition or stand alone?

Comment

I don't even know where to find what version I'm on! Haha

Comment

We are not linked to the internet if that's what you mean

Comment

Originally posted by Billings Storage View Post
                          I'm so sorry, I am beginning to be a pain! My menu doesn't look like that! Maybe it would help if I told you we are using SiteLink version 4.02.0002.
                          You're probably using the standalone version. 1) are you the Owner or Manager with Owner privileges for making changes? 2) IF not, did the owner come in and make changes. 3) Have you had an update? (I know you are not connected to the net, but trying to vet somethings out) 4) Call SiteLlink Support. They still support Standalone versions since they sell them still.

Comment

Oh, ok. You are using the "stand alone" version then. I don't know where to find anything on that version, I only worked on it for a month about 4 1/2 years ago. Unless someone else on here uses the same version you do, you may have to contact sitelink.

Comment

Originally posted by Gina V View Post

You're probably using the standalone version. 1) are you the Owner or Manager with Owner privileges for making changes? 2) IF not, did the owner come in and make changes. 3) Have you had an update? (I know you are not connected to the net, but trying to vet somethings out) 4) Call SiteLlink Support. They still support Standalone versions since they sell them still.
                              I was beginning to wonder that, although I can make changes to everything else! I am just stumped because I don't even see that option box, grayed out or otherwise. I will see if the other manager is able to locate it when he comes on again, maybe he has more privileges than I do...
                              Thank you everyone for all your help! I knew I could count on you guys to come through with something!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Merman
                                Reply to New Facility - Wish List
                                Merman
                                Avoid swinging gates if at all possible. We have swings and rolling due to property limitations and the swings have given us trouble. Lighting in units with a timer switch in a common area for customers. For the perimeter fence, I would make the bottom 3 or 4' a solid wall and if you want, a more...
                                Yesterday, 09:15 PM
                              • eileen
                                Reply to Credit Card Chargeback for unit break in?
                                eileen
                                She last accessed in January, this came up in May. Our cameras don't retain video that far back. And I don't know when I'd have time to watch all that.

I was more concerned that the credit card provider is even entertaining issuing these payments back basically disregarding our rental agreement...
                                Yesterday, 04:13 PM
                              • Dave Scott
                                Reply to Tasty Treats
                                Dave Scott
                                Fried green tomatoes and corn on the cob...
                                Yesterday, 03:48 PM
                              Working...
                              X