Abus locks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abus locks

I saw an old article about someone that had a company that sold abus locks at a great price. I am looking to use those as my over locks and am looking for that info again as i can't seem to find that post. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Call Penny or Deonne at 800-562-7900 or direct at 602-443-1524. You can get them thru Move 'N Store and are out of AZ. I get all my ABUS locks thru these people. I used to deal with Patty but she left the company and now I have dealt with the two ladies I recommended. Good luck. PM me if you need more info.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Merman
      Reply to New Facility - Wish List
      Merman
      Avoid swinging gates if at all possible. We have swings and rolling due to property limitations and the swings have given us trouble. Lighting in units with a timer switch in a common area for customers. For the perimeter fence, I would make the bottom 3 or 4' a solid wall and if you want, a more...
      Yesterday, 09:15 PM
    • eileen
      Reply to Credit Card Chargeback for unit break in?
      eileen
      She last accessed in January, this came up in May. Our cameras don't retain video that far back. And I don't know when I'd have time to watch all that.

I was more concerned that the credit card provider is even entertaining issuing these payments back basically disregarding our rental agreement...
      Yesterday, 04:13 PM
    • Dave Scott
      Reply to Tasty Treats
      Dave Scott
      Fried green tomatoes and corn on the cob...
      Yesterday, 03:48 PM
    Working...
    X