Winsen Gate not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winsen Gate not working

My computer ran an update this afternoon and now my Winsen won't boot up. I get an error message: "thank you for evaluating WinSen Property Sentinel. We hope that you have enjoyed your 30 day evaluation period which started on 5/15/18. Please contact Sentinel Systems at (phone) for more information about purchasing software."

We purchased a current version of their software December 2017!!

I uninstalled 1 of the 2 security updates for Windows and restarted my computer many times. And of course left a VM with WinSen as well as an urgent Email.

Anyone else having issues??

Good luck hope they got you back on track. We have WinSen for gate and have found the timeliness of response from them not very speedy.

Comment

Yes, finally!! Apparently there is a software upgrade needed and when Windows does an update it puts Winsen in trial mode and a license key is needed to continue the current software version! Took the tech less then 3 mins to get it running again! Never fun when it happens on a Friday after they left the office. I really wish they had a hotline for emergencies. I had to have the work phone attached to me the entire weekend as I don't have weekend office hours. Thankful our gate hours are 24/7!

Comment

Originally posted by jlcromp View Post
        Yes, finally!! Apparently there is a software upgrade needed and when Windows does an update it puts Winsen in trial mode and a license key is needed to continue the current software version! Took the tech less then 3 mins to get it running again! Never fun when it happens on a Friday after they left the office. I really wish they had a hotline for emergencies. I had to have the work phone attached to me the entire weekend as I don't have weekend office hours. Thankful our gate hours are 24/7!
        Glad you got it worked out.
        Stephanie Tharpe
        Senior VP of Operations
        A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
        Nashville, TN
        http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
        www.tnssa.net

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
          Reply to After auction dilema
          pacnwstorage
          What they did was strip out the good stuff and left the trash for you to take care of. That is exactly why you should charge at least a $100 cash deposit that you can refund when you inspect the unit after they take everything and do it in the agreed upon time frame. I charge $200. I also now do the...
          Today, 02:30 PM
        • Penelope
          After auction dilema
          Penelope
          We auctioned a unit. We gave them 3 days to clean it out. They asked for and extension. We gave them 2 additional days. They were in the unit the same day as the auction and put their lock on it. Now it is 10 days later. They have not been back in and are not returning calls. Any suggestions?...
          Today, 01:57 PM
        • jsparkyii
          Reply to I had ONE Mad Manager this morning
          jsparkyii
          Make it hurt to be a lowlife, lazy, trash leaving thug!
          Today, 01:02 PM
        Working...
        X