Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Winsen Gate not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winsen Gate not working

My computer ran an update this afternoon and now my Winsen won't boot up. I get an error message: "thank you for evaluating WinSen Property Sentinel. We hope that you have enjoyed your 30 day evaluation period which started on 5/15/18. Please contact Sentinel Systems at (phone) for more information about purchasing software."

We purchased a current version of their software December 2017!!

I uninstalled 1 of the 2 security updates for Windows and restarted my computer many times. And of course left a VM with WinSen as well as an urgent Email.

Anyone else having issues??

Good luck hope they got you back on track. We have WinSen for gate and have found the timeliness of response from them not very speedy.

Comment

Yes, finally!! Apparently there is a software upgrade needed and when Windows does an update it puts Winsen in trial mode and a license key is needed to continue the current software version! Took the tech less then 3 mins to get it running again! Never fun when it happens on a Friday after they left the office. I really wish they had a hotline for emergencies. I had to have the work phone attached to me the entire weekend as I don't have weekend office hours. Thankful our gate hours are 24/7!

Comment

Originally posted by jlcromp View Post
        Yes, finally!! Apparently there is a software upgrade needed and when Windows does an update it puts Winsen in trial mode and a license key is needed to continue the current software version! Took the tech less then 3 mins to get it running again! Never fun when it happens on a Friday after they left the office. I really wish they had a hotline for emergencies. I had to have the work phone attached to me the entire weekend as I don't have weekend office hours. Thankful our gate hours are 24/7!
        Glad you got it worked out.
        Stephanie Tharpe
        Senior VP of Operations
        A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
        Nashville, TN
        http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
        www.tnssa.net

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Griz326
          Reply to Market saturation???
          Griz326
          Building incrementally is tough.

* Building a storage unit ain't cheap.
          * It is a nearly irreversible commitment to a certain type of development.

It is the commitment to a certain type of land development that most concerns me.
          Yesterday, 11:24 PM
        • RMRSS
          Reply to Customers who sneak out before gate lockout
          RMRSS
          Yes, being able to send people to collections would pretty much totally reduce my stress in these situations (knowing they wouldn't get away with it), but although our management company (of which I'm an employee, btw, not a partner) has not yet set this up. I do plan to bring it up to the relevant...
          Yesterday, 09:53 PM
        • pacnwstorage
          Reply to Customers who sneak out before gate lockout
          pacnwstorage
          I would send him to collections asap and get that set up, which takes a day. Secondly I would leave a detailed review about him and his company at any number of business review sites. Mainly about him because you have no dealings with his business. Next I would wait for him outside his business and...
          Yesterday, 09:16 PM
        Working...
        X