Software for very small facility

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software for very small facility

I have two separate facilities operating as one business in a very small town. I've been in business for over 30 years with 71 total units (9500 sq. ft. total). I've always just used manual data entry with Word and Excel for notices, reports, etc. I've never accepted Credit Cards, just cash, checks and money orders. I'm considering software to remotely be able to accept Credit Cards, with a website that customers could rent online, etc. I can't afford 100's per month. Anything out there?

Hi Joe,

Most software providers have some sort of "small operator" pricing and have website options along with it. My advice would to find one that you like and fits your needs and see what price options they have.

Some of our users have only 18-20 units, so I'm 100% certain that you can find something that suits you that won't break the bank while you getting off of Microsoft Office.
    Kevin Kerr
    Storage Commander Management Software
    kevin@storagecommander.com
    Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

Use Square Reader It would except cards and deposit it in your bank, you do the rest like you have been.
      Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

Have you considered using your website to pay online? It can be set through your bank and usually it's very economical that way. No third parties to go through.
        razorback

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RandyL
          Reply to What's your opinion on renting to "non-profits"?
          RandyL
          I have non profits I, give units too. I have some I give reduced rent in exchange for advertising, and I have some that pay our full rates. It all depends on what they want.

I don't think just giving away a unit generates anything. But there are groups that I give units too that...
          Today, 12:26 AM
        • Storman
          Reply to In person marketing tomorrow
          Storman
          If I drove by your facility and saw your awning, I would assume your URL is storage.com That's not a great place to have any potential customer go to....
          Yesterday, 11:15 PM
        • lenmay
          Reply to In person marketing tomorrow
          lenmay
          Of course Google gives little value to a town with a different name. Name of town is the dominate element of a Google search. Not to mention, that New Castle is 4 miles from the center of Renton. Google doesn't even get anywhere close to New Castle until the 12th listing.

Renton is not...
          Yesterday, 10:02 PM
        Working...
        X