Software for very small facility

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software for very small facility

I have two separate facilities operating as one business in a very small town. I've been in business for over 30 years with 71 total units (9500 sq. ft. total). I've always just used manual data entry with Word and Excel for notices, reports, etc. I've never accepted Credit Cards, just cash, checks and money orders. I'm considering software to remotely be able to accept Credit Cards, with a website that customers could rent online, etc. I can't afford 100's per month. Anything out there?

Hi Joe,

Most software providers have some sort of "small operator" pricing and have website options along with it. My advice would to find one that you like and fits your needs and see what price options they have.

Some of our users have only 18-20 units, so I'm 100% certain that you can find something that suits you that won't break the bank while you getting off of Microsoft Office.
    Kevin Kerr
    Storage Commander Management Software
    kevin@storagecommander.com
    Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

Use Square Reader It would except cards and deposit it in your bank, you do the rest like you have been.
      Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

Have you considered using your website to pay online? It can be set through your bank and usually it's very economical that way. No third parties to go through.
        razorback

Comment

I went with Easy Storage and love it! Does everything I need and very economical.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinNC
            Reply to Powered stalls
            by KrisinNC
            That seems like a great idea-though place them somewhere they won't get damaged when a senior citizen inevitably knocks into one side of the other. I've had many phone calls for powered spaces so they can run dehumidifiers or a trickle charge for their battery....
            Today, 03:04 PM
          • KatherineAD
            Reply to new to storage
            by KatherineAD
            No. I write for those magazines and blogs, and of course I belong to SSA!
            Today, 02:46 PM
          • tandrle
            Powered stalls
            by tandrle
            Anyone renting powered units, for charging boats/rv's etc.. as I am planning out a facility I had though of putting in smart outlets or some sort into the stalls. Then using automation to enable or disable depending on the charged rent for the space....
            Today, 02:39 PM
          Working...
          X