Software for very small facility

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software for very small facility

I have two separate facilities operating as one business in a very small town. I've been in business for over 30 years with 71 total units (9500 sq. ft. total). I've always just used manual data entry with Word and Excel for notices, reports, etc. I've never accepted Credit Cards, just cash, checks and money orders. I'm considering software to remotely be able to accept Credit Cards, with a website that customers could rent online, etc. I can't afford 100's per month. Anything out there?

Hi Joe,

Most software providers have some sort of "small operator" pricing and have website options along with it. My advice would to find one that you like and fits your needs and see what price options they have.

Some of our users have only 18-20 units, so I'm 100% certain that you can find something that suits you that won't break the bank while you getting off of Microsoft Office.
    Kevin Kerr
    Storage Commander Management Software
    kevin@storagecommander.com
    Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

Use Square Reader It would except cards and deposit it in your bank, you do the rest like you have been.
      Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

Have you considered using your website to pay online? It can be set through your bank and usually it's very economical that way. No third parties to go through.
        razorback

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Billings Storage
          Reply to Fence? Locks? I need help to slow these guys down.
          by Billings Storage
          I know I am politically incorrect but how about a minefield, I detest thieves. The cable thing would be your best bet my bosses other business was broken in and they now have it, seems to have stopped the stealing.
          Today, 09:39 PM
        • Alicia1018
          Reply to Break In
          by Alicia1018
          Thanks pacnwstorage, I think I'm over-thinking about it lol. It does make sense. I know we have had issues with other tenants in the past where we have had 2 people on a contract, before I started....
          Today, 08:34 PM
        • pacnwstorage
          Reply to Units broken into, renter wants a refund
          by pacnwstorage
          "Even the biggest self-storage companies are broken into."

Not here, in 23 years. Especially in the last 5.5 years the security is tighter and tighter. I don't just live here and work in an office. This whole facility is my home and so far, due diligence has remained at the fore...
          Today, 07:28 PM
        Working...
        X