What does this error message mean?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does this error message mean?

I've been trying to run the credit card payment for our customer and at first it gave me 404 something not found. I ran it again and it gave me this:

Now, which error am I supposed to fix as this message suggests?

And the second question, what is the "virtual terminal"?

Originally posted by bnr_manager View Post
    I've been trying to run the credit card payment for our customer and at first it gave me 404 something not found. I ran it again and it gave me this:

Now, which error am I supposed to fix as this message suggests?
    Close the program and restart it, if that doesn't work, reboot the computer-there may be an update that needs to run.
    Don't be so hard on yourself. The mom in E.T. had an alien living in her house for days and didn't notice.

WA State

Comment

And quit unplugging and plugging back in all those pretty different colored wires when you are bored.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
        And quit unplugging and plugging back in all those pretty different colored wires when you are bored.
        sorry, my bad.

Comment

Lol!
          "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

I don't use Sitelink's merchant services so I've never seen that error message. Check with them to make sure the transaction didn't go thru at their end. It's not uncommon for me to get an error message, or even a 'decline' from sitelink only to find out later the transaction did go through.
            Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

I use Stielink but not their merchant services. Sometimes I will get an error message in SL and it usually resolves with closing and then re-opening SL. If not I restart the computer. Takes a bit but...technology you know.

Did you find out what the problem was?
              The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamkathleenj View Post
                I use Stielink but not their merchant services. Sometimes I will get an error message in SL and it usually resolves with closing and then re-opening SL. If not I restart the computer. Takes a bit but...technology you know.

Did you find out what the problem was?
                No.It will be chalked up to me messing with red and white wires I guess. And sorry, I have better way to spend my time than calling their tech support. This forum is way more helpful. I balanced at the end of that day, so I guess it didn't charge that customer. That was my concern too.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X