Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cameras Inside Temperature Controlled Buildings?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameras Inside Temperature Controlled Buildings?

Does everybody have cameras inside your CC buildings? (Down each aisle so that every unit is covered by a camera?)

Not here but did at last facility. You would be surprised at the things a tenant may do inside a hallway instead of outdoors.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

I have cameras down every aisle (image attached) and have them displayed on a monitor in my office so I have eyes on the entire facility through the day. At this point, I am no longer shocked at some of the things I catch tenants doing, but I am glad I can easily capture and save whatever it is for evidence if I ever need it.
      Shaina Cossairt
      Business Development Consultant
      QuikStor Security & Software
      tel:800-321-1987
      fax:818-501-5785
      shaina@quikstor.com
      manager@quikstorselfstorage.com
      www.quikstor.com
      www.quikstorselfstorage.com

Comment

Thanks for the input folks.

Comment

We make sure we have all entrances and exits covered, which as a result means most of the units are too, but not every unit is covered.

Comment

We have 3 computer screens and two 30" or bigger tv's with camera images rotating. Most of the new customers love the security but we had one couple who studied them intensely while they were moving in. Three evenings in a row, after hours, I had to talk to them about loud music and leaving the lights on in the unit. They knew I was watching them. Long story short, the cops ended up taking them away for drugs and stolen property.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X