Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Link Web Edition - What gate system do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Link Web Edition - What gate system do you use?

I searched a bit to see if this had already been posted, but I only found a few old posts.
    We are going to up grade our gate entry system.
    Anyone using a gate entry system that works well with Site Link Web Edition.
    Thanks in advance

Prior facilities both used PTI- StoreLogix in conjunction with Sitelink. Worked well for those facilities with only an occasional glitch.
    90% of what you're stressing about now won't even be relevant in a year. Breathe easy. ~Wesley Snipes

WA State

Comment

I'm a sitelink web facility and use PTI (formerly Digigate) and have no issues.
      Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

We were using DigiGate with no issues. Just upgraded to Storlogix and that works well with few glitches, as well.
        MamaDuke

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DairyGirl
          Thoughts on RV parking
          by DairyGirl
          I would like your input/thoughts/opinions on an RV parking situation. New RV tenant has parked his smaller motorhome in a 12x40 space. Also in that space is a wave runner on a trailer. Both vehicles fit w/i the space which is why I allowed it, and there are others who have similar parking setups. This...
          Today, 09:56 AM
        • MamaDuke
          Reply to Storage Genie?
          by MamaDuke
          I haven't used it, but with only 2.5 stars in Google Play, I'm not running out to get it, either!
          Yesterday, 07:40 PM
        • allsecure
          Storage Genie?
          by allsecure
          Hey all. I would like to know if anyone out there has had experience with the Storage Genie from Open Tech? I would really appreciate any input you can give me. We are looking into this but I would like to hear from those who have tried it and if they were happy with it.
          Yesterday, 07:16 PM
        Working...
        X