Sitelink eSign issues on Smartphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitelink eSign issues on Smartphone

When a new customer is sent the Sitelink eSign Lease, the "Click Here" that allows the tenant to move through the document more efficiently loses functionality on a smartphone. I have attached a picture to show what is happening. The inability to "Click Here" creates frustration for the customer and really hinders the eSign process.

Has anyone found a work around to make eSigning easier for the customer?

How about getting a tablet to use in the office?
    Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

This is a concern for our online rentals.

Comment

Have you contacted sitelink to see if they have an answer for you? I'm wondering if it's some kind of compatibility issue with the phones.
        Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

I did contact SiteLink and I was told that there was not a fix for it. I reported the problem in February, and I just heard back this week that they are not able to fix the issue. It's really disappointing considering that SiteLink really pushes the eSign as being compatible with smart phones, even though eSign doesn't work as it should on a smart phone.

Comment

What does siteLink recommend as to what kind of device to use for e-sign?
            If they say a smartphone you say it doesn't work, how much monthly credit will I now be getting for my paid services?

Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

We really like the SiteLink Software and would recommend it to anyone. We have used if for 18 years. We do most of our rentals online and this just a feature that we have had an ongoing issue with when the tenant goes to complete the online rental.

Comment

The issue has not been resolved yet.... Does anyone have a work around?

Comment

When on that page, there should be an option at the bottom to "go to full site" which will go to the desktop version. That should fix the issue.
                  MamaDuke

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
                    Reply to The dangers of those rental trucks in the wrong hands
                    by Storman
                    I'm sure it was bad, but I couldn't watch that video for more than 10 seconds. I need a dramamine.
                    Today, 12:16 AM
                  • Orkocean
                    Reply to new to storage
                    by Orkocean
                    My father didn't talk about his vietnam days, all I know is he was a gunner in heli's and per my mother telling me stories as a kid he had 2 guns when most had one.. *shrug*... As far as my brother i'm not sure what his role was on the ship, it was late 90's early 2000's timeframe and I recall he went...
                    Yesterday, 08:19 PM
                  • MamaDuke
                    Reply to new to storage
                    by MamaDuke
                    My father was on the flight deck of the Kitty Hawk during Vietnam. Squadron, vf-213 F4's.

Small world!...
                    Yesterday, 08:01 PM
                  Working...
                  X