Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone recommend a security system/camera installer in Portland/Vancouver area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone recommend a security system/camera installer in Portland/Vancouver area?

We're located in the WA state, near Vancouver, WA. Can anyone recommend a good company to install/service our DVR camera/security system that you might have used? Somehow we're getting a run-around from the company we've been using before.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tandrle
    Reply to Powered stalls
    by tandrle
    Good feedback, I really like the Levitons and could see putting automation in place to handle it. I could use If this then that to turn on or off the outlet. The drawback is that the outlets all have a manual option to turn it on. I think using IFTTT can just shut it off it detected every 5 min or...
    Today, 03:36 PM
  • Steve_hajewski
    Reply to Powered stalls
    by Steve_hajewski
    I have some of them on my property. Each on a separate 20 amp breaker. I charge a $20 per month premium for the power. I have an automated kiosk for rentals but those units are blocked off in the management software so that you need to meet me to rent them.

So far those units have been...
    Today, 03:15 PM
  • KrisinNC
    Reply to Powered stalls
    by KrisinNC
    That seems like a great idea-though place them somewhere they won't get damaged when a senior citizen inevitably knocks into one side of the other. I've had many phone calls for powered spaces so they can run dehumidifiers or a trickle charge for their battery....
    Today, 03:04 PM
Working...
X