Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StorEDGE Users: Auto Fill Lease ? (Specifically a Jeff Greenberger Lease)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StorEDGE Users: Auto Fill Lease ? (Specifically a Jeff Greenberger Lease)

Jeff Greenberger does a lot of leases, so I figure somebody out there has used him for their lease and also uses StorEDGE.

If so, how are you properly formatting the autofill so that it all looks good once printed? It's a bit of a long lease and the formatting gets a bit screwy as I'm playing around with this autofill business.

Trying to get this lease setup all digital and for e-sign, but of course can't even get ahold of a storEDGE customer service/support person.

Have you tried looking on Youtube? There are a bunch of storEdge videos there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyBwFOdui18
    When I had all of my ducks in a row-I realized that most of them were not even mine!

WA State

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post
      Have you tried looking on Youtube? There are a bunch of storEdge videos there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyBwFOdui18
      Thanks.

I hadn't watched any videos on YouTube regarding them, but they have a tone of HELP content on their site (including videos) that I've already gone through.

Support reached back out to me and were able to help.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MamaDuke
        Reply to Death of a tenant question
        by MamaDuke
        Different states have different laws. In CA, there is a legal form to be completed and notarized, or they must have the proper court documents. In the meantime, we overlock the space to ensure that no one gets access until we have the proper paperwork.

We don't want the son to come next...
        Today, 12:18 PM
      • dakselfstorage
        Reply to Where Would You Live?
        by dakselfstorage
        Just spent two nights on the outer edge of Kerrville at a Super 8. It was actually one of the nicer 8's we've stayed in. We did the three twisted sisters near there.
        Love the entire area....
        Today, 12:17 PM
      • pacnwstorage
        Reply to Death of a tenant question
        by pacnwstorage
        IMO, after seeing the certified death certificate and legal paperwork that gives her control of the mother-in-law unit belongings, she can have her name put on the unit and linked to her units. If you wish you can of course reference the mother-in-laws name somewhere on the unit.
        Today, 10:12 AM
      Working...
      X