Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SiteLink: It's not a bug, it's a feature!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SiteLink: It's not a bug, it's a feature!

I recently noticed an odd behavior in the Reminders section of SiteLink Web Edition. I'll have a reminder that there are x number of leads to follow up. However, when I save a followup note for them, they don't disappear from the Reminders. They always used to disappear once the followup date changed. I just noticed this starting last week. In fact, now you can change the followup date up to 3 days past today's date, and it will still show up under reminders. SiteLink support was also puzzled by this. The nice tech I spoke to said she would generate a case for this as a bug, but then later emailed me to say she had spoken with one of the senior techs, who told her it's designed to do this. No explanation aside from that. And again, it did NOT use to do this. So why on earth would they change it? Why would anyone want to know today about leads you're not going to follow up with until tomorrow? What's next? Auto Bill Credit Cards showing up in the reminders that aren't supposed to be processed until tomorrow? I just don't get it...
    Capture.JPG

Well, apparently the senior tech changed his mind or another disagreed, because now it's back to normal Hope it sticks!

Comment

What an odd glitch in the system. Thanks for sharing . I will keep an eye out for it .

Comment

Well, it was nice while it lasted. It's reverted back to buggy behavior again! About to email SIteLink again.
        Capture.JPG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X