No announcement yet.

StorEdge Multiple Payments for 1st of Month AutoPays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I feel for you. It's not like you have nothing else to do before Christmas.
    Hope it get resolved fast.
    Joe Krezdorn
    DAK Self Storage
    Leesport, PA 19533
    www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Not at my location but another one of ours, a customer tried to pay online.
      the first 2x he got a declined/error message and the 3rd time he was successful in making the payment.
      You know it!
      The CC was charged all 2 times!
      and now he has over-drafted his checking account! 3 of his other payments!
      We are looking into Paya absorbing his overdraft fees!
      Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Originally posted by lady5563 View Post
        the first 2x he got a declined/error message and the 3rd time he was successful in making the payment.
        You know it!
        Jeeze! Thankfully I caught them on the 3rd and was able to credit them all then and by today the double and triple charges have been put back. However, I had a tenant call yesterday because she went to get gas an couldn't because the credit hadn't been issued yet. Storable sent an "Our bad" email yesterday...which I think should have been sent on the 2nd or 3rd!

Comment

Originally posted by lady5563 View Post
          You know it!
          I had this happen to people paying online on the 1st, 2nd, and the 3rd. I believe I see where it tried to happen with a customer after that but they put something in the system that didn't allow it.

I only had to perform 2 actual refunds of over charges, the rest I was able to catch and void before they became actual charges.

I was able to email most of my customers before they even noticed the problem due to one of my customers contacting me about it early Sunday morning. Most my responses have been thanks for keeping on top of it.

Now I have to decide if sufficient steps have been taken that make me want to avoid shopping for a new merchant processor. This same problem happened in October, and now again 2 months later. I was told by my account rep that if I change companies I would have to erase all the saved forms of payment and get them re entered. Which would be a big hassle for my customers. I am hopeful steps can be taken to stop this from happening.

Comment

On behalf of the Storable team, I wanted to say that we’re sorry to hear that a number of our clients and their tenants were affected by the recent Paya system failure that caused duplicate payments. For context, Paya first reported this issue on Monday 12/2 around 11 am ET and spent the better part of last week trying to resolve it. See the link at the bottom of this message for the ongoing updates that Paya has been providing on this issue.

Our impacted clients received an email last week and we’ve been in constant contact with the Paya team throughout this process to ensure that they are taking the necessary steps to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. We’re also taking steps on our side to limit the impact of this issue on our storEDGE customers.

Though we began working with Paya on this issue immediately, we recognize that we could have been more proactive in communicating with our customers. In the future, we will prioritize sending our communications about issues like this as soon as we can.

Until we receive confirmation that this issue has been fully resolved on the Paya side, we recommend that any impacted clients reconcile payments between their Paya Virtual Terminal and their storEGE Management software.

If you have any further questions or concerns on topic, please reach out to our customer support team, and again, we're sorry to hear that this impacted so many of our customers and their tenants. We look forward to getting this 100% resolved soon.

ONGOING PAYA UPDATES:
            https://support.paya.com/44510-knowledgebase/308786

Comment

Originally posted by Storablecomms View Post
              On behalf of the Storable team, I wanted to say that we’re sorry to hear that a number of our clients and their tenants were affected by the recent Paya system failure that caused duplicate payments. For context, Paya first reported this issue on Monday 12/2 around 11 am ET and spent the better part of last week trying to resolve it. See the link at the bottom of this message for the ongoing updates that Paya has been providing on this issue.

Our impacted clients received an email last week and we’ve been in constant contact with the Paya team throughout this process to ensure that they are taking the necessary steps to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. We’re also taking steps on our side to limit the impact of this issue on our storEDGE customers.

Though we began working with Paya on this issue immediately, we recognize that we could have been more proactive in communicating with our customers. In the future, we will prioritize sending our communications about issues like this as soon as we can.

Until we receive confirmation that this issue has been fully resolved on the Paya side, we recommend that any impacted clients reconcile payments between their Paya Virtual Terminal and their storEGE Management software.

If you have any further questions or concerns on topic, please reach out to our customer support team, and again, we're sorry to hear that this impacted so many of our customers and their tenants. We look forward to getting this 100% resolved soon.

ONGOING PAYA UPDATES:
              https://support.paya.com/44510-knowledgebase/308786
              I have a hard time believing this post when the first paragraph starts out with wrong/incorrect information. I reported this issue to Paya at 9:30 am ET on December 1st. Paya responded to my report by 10:00am ET on December 1st acknowledging the problem with not just me but many other people. I reported the issue at the exact same time to StorEdge, but from them I didn't get a response for over 24 hours.

Comment

Thank you for continuing to provide feedback that we can include as we figure out how to manage this type of thing in the future. The date listed was when we were notified by Paya- no doubt because they had to figure out what was happening on their end and December 1st was a Sunday, so we officially heard from them the next business day. Sorry, that would be confusing if you were impacted and got right on it like you did. Can you let me know if you reached out to the 24 hour emergency contact at sE?

Comment

Attention all storEDGE users!
                  We just got word from our home office that storEDGE is acting wonky during the move-in process.
                  We were told that during the move in when you get to the payment screen and process with a CC they are getting an error message that payment did not go through.
                  The payment did go through in the servers BUT did not go through on our end and storEDGE.
                  Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X