Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lady5563 View Post
    Oh!
    Ugh......there shouldn't be but a minute's delay in after creating the ressie or the lead that you get the email!

I just got a reservation from the website!
    And the email came that quickly!
    Our reservations are not an issue at all, I also get my customer contacts as well. It is just for online rentals that the notifications aren't coming through.

Comment

Oh! That is weird! You get them for reservations BUT not for move-in's.
      How does that even make sense?
      Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Originally posted by dakselfstorage View Post
        QuikStor here also. get an email to office Email. I also set that email to forward to my personal email on my phone and print the email automatically in case I miss it.
        It is weird but satisfying to have the printer start while sitting here.
        I get it dakselfstorage , we have a mail slot in our front door that people can use to make payments after hours. It squeaks like a banshee when you open it. We can hear it in our bedroom and family room. My wife tells me I should lubricate it so it doesn't make so much noise.. I told her there would be no lubricating. This is the sound that money makes.
        In no way affiliated with Storman software.

Comment

Originally posted by lady5563 View Post
          Oh! That is weird! You get them for reservations BUT not for move-in's.
          How does that even make sense?
          Yeah and with a second email address setup it is still not working. The support person I was talking with just escalated the issue today, I would of thought it would of got escalated a while ago since I have been emailing with them about this issue for a month now.

Comment

We use StorEdge and SiteLink. When an online reservation is made an email goes out as well as the bulletin. You might simply need to get with them and have some settings changed on the back end. I know when we first set it up the notifications were going to accounting not the Reservation Center. So once we got that straightened up it worked fine.

Hope you get it sorted. From the previous comments looks like you've found a way to fix the issue. Just adding my two cents for anyone that stops by in the future

Comment

Looks like I might be finally getting somewhere with support on this issue. I have just been informed that the Move in notification that the Web Site provides doesn't actually work. Apparently when you put a check mark in the box to be notified from the web marketing suite about a move in specifically it doesn't do anything.

Just for reference purposes all the other notifications from the web site are functioning properly and have been for years. I only recently enabled online move ins.

The support person has found a 3rd area to generate a move in notice, in the corporate settings. We are trying that now

Comment

Oh, Randy, that is awesome to hear!

Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Even more information now after a phone call. Apparently StorEdge has 2 different web platforms. The new one is called voyager, some of the notices in the software are specifically made to work only with that new web platform. If you have not been migrated to the new one, some email notices may not work.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyL View Post
                    Even more information now after a phone call. Apparently StorEdge has 2 different web platforms. The new one is called voyager, some of the notices in the software are specifically made to work only with that new web platform. If you have not been migrated to the new one, some email notices may not work.
                    So helpful!
                    MamaDuke

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X