StorEdge Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StorEdge Customer Service

Just curious if there is anyone who knows of a way to get a response from StorEdge Customer Service since the merger? I have been really happy with the software but I am now having trouble getting support.
    Last edited by StorOk; 22nd January 2020, 03:01 PM.

I have had issues which I have posted about on here previously. Things have been improving from when they were at their worst. Email can still take a couple days to get a response to. I find at times I can call with relatively little wait. Other times phone wait times can take a while.

For instance right now I have been emailing support back and forth on a issue with getting notified for online rentals. I am almost 2 months into this issue without a solution yet( we may have one now, but we are waiting for the next test.)

Comment

We are having trouble with taking a payment and having the paid thru date changed We have tried every thing to make it work and have the account all messed up now If we call them it will take a long time to get back with us, it could be an email in 2 days. You used to get a call back with in an hour are so. Is any body having this trouble with paid thru dates?
      Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

Guess what We called about our problem and they answered the call and fixed our problem Maybe they are reading our post, but good for them!
        Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

I sent an email to the old address: [email protected] and got a response from another email: Storable <[email protected]>

Comment

Originally posted by Meauxhala View Post
            I sent an email to the old address: [email protected] and got a response from another email: Storable <[email protected]le.com>
            Storable is who purchased your software. They also own SiteLink and when we call or email support, this is what we get too.

Storable has owned SiteLink for almost two years now and we have not experienced a decline in our customer support.

Hopefully someone will get back with you in a timely manner.
            Stephanie Tharpe
            President
            A+ Management Group, LP
            Nashville, TN
            www.aplusmanagementgroup.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
            www.tnssa.net

Comment

Thanks MusicCity Gal , I was just providing an email address where support can be reached. I do not need any support.

Comment

Originally posted by Meauxhala View Post
                Thanks MusicCity Gal , I was just providing an email address where support can be reached. I do not need any support.
                Oh my bad!! I misunderstood.
                Stephanie Tharpe
                President
                A+ Management Group, LP
                Nashville, TN
                www.aplusmanagementgroup.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
                www.tnssa.net

Comment

StorOk we're sorry to hear you aren't getting a response to your support request. Is there a specific issue we might be able to address easily in this forum? Otherwise, I'd be happy to try and get an answer for you without the hold time, if possible.

Comment

storEDGE after being purchased, their customer service has really slipped, whoever is answering the phones is unaware of the basic function of the software, for instance, we started to get customers who were not being mailed a rate change letter, when we called in and asked what caused the issue or how to prevent the issue, their answer was ALL customers MUST have a printed invoice! Another issue we have with a site, we will take a payment and storEDGE will duplicate the payment and when we call in, they blame our staff...things were slower, but better service who would listen and dig in before the storeable purchase. I hope that that get this issue fixed soon because when we have issues it's a real pain to get answers...mostly we get we're going to push this to the developers and never hear back.
                    Thanks!

Comment

Thank you for the feedback, evansr While we don't like to hear we aren't meeting your service expectations, we can only get better if we know about the problems. Please let me know if you are having ongoing issues with the items you mentioned, or if there's anything else we can help with. As our company grows, so too do our staffing needs and we're working hard to get enough people and get them to the level we know you expect and deserve. We know it can be a pain to go through our growth with us, and we appreciate you sticking with us as we iron out the kinks.

Comment

Originally posted by StorOk View Post
                        Just curious if there is anyone who knows of a way to get a response from StorEdge Customer Service since the merger? I have been really happy with the software but I am now having trouble getting support.
                        I call the main number and always get someone on the line to help out: 913-954-4745

Comment

I've also experienced long wait times with the email support. I recently submitted a ticket and it took about a week and a half to get my problem resolved. I haven't tried the phone line though. It used to be much better before the merger. Fortunately the issues I have encountered weren't blockers so I was able to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by intostorage View Post
                            I've also experienced long wait times with the email support. I recently submitted a ticket and it took about a week and a half to get my problem resolved. I haven't tried the phone line though. It used to be much better before the merger. Fortunately the issues I have encountered weren't blockers so I was able to wait.
                            I have said the same thing in other threads but I hadn't added my two cents in this one.

Another method that I have used in the past when support isn't answering is to contact my sales person. Every time I have reached out to my sales person I get a much more prompt and better response when email or phone support has failed.

StorEdge support is getting better slowly, lets hope they can get over the hump of laying off most of their staff and hiring new people.

Comment

Originally posted by Storablecomms View Post
                              Thank you for the feedback, evansr While we don't like to hear we aren't meeting your service expectations, we can only get better if we know about the problems. Please let me know if you are having ongoing issues with the items you mentioned, or if there's anything else we can help with. As our company grows, so too do our staffing needs and we're working hard to get enough people and get them to the level we know you expect and deserve. We know it can be a pain to go through our growth with us, and we appreciate you sticking with us as we iron out the kinks.
                              We are consistently following up on the open cases and Mr. Miller has been CC'd and still no resolutions to our errors. You can easily check the open cases
                              Thanks!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X