No announcement yet.

New website rolled out around April 15.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New website rolled out around April 15.

https://eugenevaultstorloc.squarespace.com/home

This is the link to the new web site that will be rolled out about the 15th. If you click on "ENTER" at the top right there is just about 15 seconds of the drone video. It is darkened for some reason but is promised to be normal lighting by the time we roll it all out. I wanted a little bit more drone footage but was overruled because too much makes it look to busy and distracting. We shall see. We can always add more footage at a later date.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Looks great Pac, congratulations!

Just a small suggestion, there's a section on your "Storage Options" page - What is not allowed to be stored in the units? That has the following:

No opened food | No stolen property | No Hazardous Material

You may want to consider all caps or no caps for the wording just for continuity. Again, it's a really really small thing and should be a really simple fix - just wanted to help!
    Kevin Kerr
    Storage Commander Cloud Software
    k[email protected]
    Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

I called the owner's son and told him the same thing. I told him NO FOOD, not just opened food. He then asked how I said it at the lease write up. I told him I go in to great detail, way more than what is on the new web site warning. He is going to remove that statement and let me be the one who spells it out, at the counter or on the phone. I have a script I follow and has worked for years.

I had a yelp review one time that a tenant complained about my "Verbal Vomit" because I covered so much at the lease up. Plus I have it all typed up and give EVERY tenant a copy.

I like that phrase, "Verbal Vomit". I am going to use that.

Comment

My personal opinion....that drone footage is AWESOME and should be on your home page, not buried in an Enter Tab. Here is one example (I have seen many more) of a site using drone footage on their home page. I would use it if I had it! We need to get some.

https://freedomstoragemanagement.com/

Stephanie Tharpe
        President
        A+ Management Group, LP
        Nashville, TN
        www.aplusmanagementgroup.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
        www.tnssa.net

Comment

Steph, I said the same thing but was overruled. The owner wanted to get away from a "too busy" home page. I bow to his opinion but he does ALWAYS ask my opinion. We can always redo it later if need be.

Comment

I like the page

Its clean and easy to follow

I agree that the drone footage should be on the main page and at the top so a person can scroll away to read everything you offer.

Think of it this way, 99% of the people visiting the page are 1st time customers who will be drawn in with the footage and easy to follow pages.

If I were to change anything it would be to have the phone number and address at the top and bottom of every page. Reason being that men will search for "storage facility in "XYZ town", get the number and call. They usually dont care about the fluff, they just want a number to call.

Women on the other hand want the fluff, they enjoy reading about this, that and the other to compare everything you have to offer against other facilities.

Comment

Grizz, thanks for the input. I am going to copy and paste what you said and send it to the owner.

Comment

Looks like a great website and drone footage.
                The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

That's a great website! I love the drone footage!

Comment

Well, we're all in the 'biz' so to speak, but I too would like more drone footage! (dang those roofs are clean!)
                    Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

The roofs get cleaned 2 times a year.

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
                        The roofs get cleaned 2 times a year.
                        I used to be in the roof cleaning business, GREAT money but not for older guys how understand what falling off a roof feels like LOL

Comment

You could not get me on anything above 5 feet off the ground. Scared to death of heights. If a bear had me in his sights and I could turn and face him or climb on a roof and be safe, well lets just say that bear will be very full when he is done with me.

Comment

I really like the drone pic, too! Nice looking facility! Do you live there, too?

Comment

I live here as well. It is a very nice upscale neighborhood. I am lucky to be here and who I work for. I do not like the darkness of the drone shot though. That is supposed to be fixed before the roll out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X