Janus NoKe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janus NoKe

Hi, pretty tough to find any real reviews on this equipment so I am turning to the real people of storage.

Does it work for you, how do the batteries hold out in cold weather, what problems have you had and would you do it again if you were about to install these latches?

edit - Or should I just keep it simple (and cheap) and go with DaVinci locks.

thank you so much in advance.
    Last edited by Krombopulous Michael; 9 June 2020, 04:14 PM.

Welcome to the forum from Oregon.

Info about DaVinci locks on this forum.

https://www.selfstoragetalk.com/foru...-davinci-locks
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

$10 versus $300. We decided to use the DaVinci for contactless rentals and securing empty units with SiteLink and no issue.

Comment

I LOVE my DaVinci locks. They have made life so much better here! I highly recommend them!
        MamaDuke

Comment

Maybe a silly question but could't a person take an hour and just guess at combinations 0001. 0002. 0003 and so on until they get it right? That seems like the only downside to me right now - a persistent person with no tools can get past the lock.

Comment

Originally posted by Krombopulous Michael View Post
            Maybe a silly question but could't a person take an hour and just guess at combinations 0001. 0002. 0003 and so on until they get it right? That seems like the only downside to me right now - a persistent person with no tools can get past the lock.
            I suppose if they were really determined. But there are 10,000 possible combinations for a 4-digit code. It's highly unlikely they would ever figure it out.
            MamaDuke

Comment

Hello,
              One of our sites is currently using the Noke system, we are just using the gate access part to replaced an old and failing gate access software. First thing first you need to be aware, it is still in it's infancy and no where near what say PTI is, but it is 100% web based, that's a plus. Over all, at this point, I would wait and just use DaVinci locks for now, all our sites use them and they're nice, easy to change combo's & they integrate with our FMS (storEDGE). The noke in a few year will probably be worth a look at again, but they still have way to many bugs and issues. It's a great idea and will be a real solution, that day just ins't today.
              Thanks!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X