News From Storage Commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News From Storage Commander

Hey everyone, I just wanted to announce on here as well that as of this morning we’ve officially released our cross-platform version of our Storage Commander management software - Storage Commander Online.

Obviously out of respect to the forum rules, I won’t go into anything that can be construed as promotional, BUT as a member of the forums – I just wanted to say that I’m excited.
    Kevin Kerr
    Storage Commander Cloud Software
    k[email protected]
    Direct - 951.867.4732

Congrats, know you are all excited.
    --
    Ron

http://n6ach.com
    http://laws.n6ach.com
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by ams View Post
      Congrats, know you are all excited.
      Thanks!
      Kevin Kerr
      k[email protected]
      Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

Thanks Kevin, I'm on the SC Online right now. Very cool, I really like it so far, I'm looking forward to getting more familiar with it. Although I have a PC running Storage Commander in the office, I use Apple products for most of my personal computing, it's great to be able to check out how my facility is doing from wherever I am and process transactions from anywhere I can get on the internet.

Congratulations, I bet this was a lot of work.

In no way affiliated with Storman software.

Comment

Really glad to hear that you like it so far Storman!

I prefer to use my iPad and MacBook over my home PC for a lot of things too, so I was pretty impressed with what the development team came up with for the design and how good it looks on my iPad.

We've already got a ton of positive feedback so we're hard at work on our phase 2 roll-out that will be heavily focused on new user customizations.

Kevin Kerr
          k[email protected]
          Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

Can you run the business from a MAC with this software?

Comment

Grizz sure looks like it to me. I live onsite and in my office I have my own desk for all the other businesses I run and personal use, I have a dual screen iMac running on that desk. Across the room, I have a PC running Storage Commander and that's where I conduct storage business. Since I'm normally at my personal desk, when the phone rings for storage I instinctively grab the cordless phone and walk over to the desk across the room with the PC on it...

Today, I received calls at my personal desk, and had the SC online running on a screen on my iMac. I took a credit card payment, looked at my vacant units for a potential customer and reviewed my late payer list. I also entered a couple of check payments on it when the mail came. Never had to get up! This along with Covid is going to pack on even more pounds.

I think Kevin said there will be additional phases to come to make it full featured, but for now it certainly does the common tasks with no problem.

(after doing everything on the Mac I went over and checked the PC, and sure enough, everything I had done was immediately reflected there too)

In no way affiliated with Storman software.

Comment

Hey Grizz, yep that's the point!

We've tried to incorporate everything that a manger would need to run the day to day operations from the browser so it could be easily used from a tablet so move ins, move outs, transfers, adjustments, reports, walk through, etc., and we have plans to bring in more features in the very near future.
                Kevin Kerr
                k[email protected]
                Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

Thats GREAT!!!

I have always had issues with PCs so MACs are my go-to computing system except for this business. I will definitely be looking into it

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz View Post
                    Thats GREAT!!!

I have always had issues with PCs so MACs are my go-to computing system except for this business. I will definitely be looking into it
                    I just PM'd you the link to it, but if you have any questions at all just let me know
                    Kevin Kerr
                    k[email protected]
                    Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

I'm excited about this for sure!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X