Sitelink and WinSen Sentinel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitelink and WinSen Sentinel

Good Afternoon. My company has been using WinSen Sentinel (gate system) with WinSen Property Manager (software) for years. We are considering changing our software over to SiteLink because of the features and benefits they offer. We plan to keep our gate system because every unit we have has an individual alarm on them. Has anyone worked with Sentinel and Sitelink together? Are there any issues that we would need to be aware of before we consider switching over?

Have used it at multiple sites with no issues between the two. Even when this company transitioned from Web Self Storage to Sitelink it didn't have any problems.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RandyL
      Reply to Disaster In Iowa
      by RandyL
      Clarkstoragellc T_Champeau

Thanks for the great advice luckily this is not my first disaster. But I have come across many lessons learnt that I will need to improve on for the future. In regards to tenant notifications, and use of cloud computing software.

I have just...
      Today, 01:46 AM
    • Clarkstoragellc
      Reply to New startup business in the midwest....
      by Clarkstoragellc
      Do your return and profitability calcs. Parking has a very low return compared to storage. Not a very good first storage investment, unless you happened to find cheap wasteground, or cheap ground that already had hardsurface....
      Yesterday, 06:23 PM
    • Clarkstoragellc
      Reply to New startup business in the midwest....
      by Clarkstoragellc
      Customer Considerations:
      CONSIDERATIONS FOR RV OR VEHICLE STORAGE

A. Pull through- The front, pull as far forward as possible, gives the person next to you an easier angle to turn into, from behind you. Align your front with the fronts of all other vehicles. Be...
      Yesterday, 06:22 PM
    Working...
    X