Winsen Sentinel / Sitelink - Gate issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winsen Sentinel / Sitelink - Gate issue

Has anyone who uses Winsen sentinel gate software suddenly had it start requiring people to type their code twice to make the gate open? Ours started doing it out of nowhere, I thought maybe it got reset on themotor outside and retrained itself to think it was in the opposite state but i've reset it numerous times with no fix to the issue. The real fun is it does not do it every single time, occasionally one press of a code will open the gate like normal. A little harder to diagnose the issue when it's not a constant. When it does not open I do hear the motor click like it's trying to operate but it does nothing. Anyone had this happen and have a suggestion perhaps? I thought maybe the capacitor might of been going out and it was a power issue but I replaced that and still had the same issues.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• JulieA
    25-30 year old doors
    by JulieA
    Looking for insight on cleaning older doors. I believe they are DBCI. Best products and methods. I looked at Everbrite website. Seems very expensive. Thanks
    Today, 09:59 AM
  • JulieA
    Reply to Cleaning Hacks
    by JulieA
    I am looking for recommendations for a battery operated leaf blower/vac combo. Battery operated backpack sprayer. And cleaning carts! I would love to see pictures of cleaning carts and the supplies you use! Trying to make some changes!
    Today, 09:55 AM
  • RandyL
    Reply to Disaster In Iowa
    by RandyL
    Clarkstoragellc T_Champeau

Thanks for the great advice luckily this is not my first disaster. But I have come across many lessons learnt that I will need to improve on for the future. In regards to tenant notifications, and use of cloud computing software.

I have just...
    Today, 01:46 AM
Working...
X