SiteLink stopped unlocking units via gate system after an online payup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SiteLink stopped unlocking units via gate system after an online payup

I'm wondering if you guys are having a similar issue?

Since about a month or so, our Site Link web edition stopped unlocking units in the gate system after an online pay-up, or if the pay-up is done on another computer. (It used to work flawlessly before.) It works though, if the pay-up is done via Cash/Card (in-person) from the computer that's connected to the Digi Gate software.

PS. I'm asking here because I truly loathe calling their tech support.
    PS2. I know this always comes up first. So let me say, that we haven't changed anything with that computer. Not a thing. It's Win7, so it doesn't receive any updates anymore. We literally only run Site Link and Digi Gate on it.

Check the Setup for the gate on the computer with the DigiGate software. Make sure the box is checked that says "Update the gate for remote transactions."
    MamaDuke

Comment

Oh geez, it was off. Thank you! Why would it be off though if it was always on before? No one here messes with those settings.

Comment

Could be a glitch through SL. We have been noticing quite a few weird and random things going on in it since the last update. Perhaps call to see if that was one of them?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RandyL
          Reply to Disaster In Iowa
          by RandyL
          Clarkstoragellc T_Champeau

Thanks for the great advice luckily this is not my first disaster. But I have come across many lessons learnt that I will need to improve on for the future. In regards to tenant notifications, and use of cloud computing software.

I have just...
          Today, 01:46 AM
        • Clarkstoragellc
          Reply to New startup business in the midwest....
          by Clarkstoragellc
          Do your return and profitability calcs. Parking has a very low return compared to storage. Not a very good first storage investment, unless you happened to find cheap wasteground, or cheap ground that already had hardsurface....
          Yesterday, 06:23 PM
        • Clarkstoragellc
          Reply to New startup business in the midwest....
          by Clarkstoragellc
          Customer Considerations:
          CONSIDERATIONS FOR RV OR VEHICLE STORAGE

A. Pull through- The front, pull as far forward as possible, gives the person next to you an easier angle to turn into, from behind you. Align your front with the fronts of all other vehicles. Be...
          Yesterday, 06:22 PM
        Working...
        X