In need of a PTI Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In need of a PTI Controller

This is a long shot, but we have been developing a property is southwestern ontario (Canada) and PTI controller falcon xt was to go in last week... without success (defective) however because of a shutdown at PTI (Or at least that is how it was explained to me) we cant get a replacement for 2-3 weeks, site is almost finished and the Genaral Contractor has been living on site just till our security went in.... now he is 2-3 weeks out from going home and should have been home last week... it's kinda crazy to ask but If anyone has a PTI controller that doesn't need to go in for a bit (or a spare..lol) we could use some help!
    thanks Lee-Anne

I can see if we have any left over from testing. We used to have some lying around. I'll have to get back to you though.
    Kevin Kerr
    Storage Commander Cloud Software
    k[email protected]storagecommander.com
    Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

I would love if you could just check! Thanks so much!

Comment

Originally posted by leelastore View Post
        I would love if you could just check! Thanks so much!
        You're welcome. I can't promise anything because I haven't had any need to look for them in a while, but I'll be going by the office in the morning to check. I'll get back to you after that.
        Kevin Kerr
        k[email protected]
        Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

Its probably 2-3 weeks if you're doing a RMA. I had a similar issue and just ended up ordering a second one from them while they looked at the first one. It was inconvenient and I recall being extremely annoyed BUT they did overnight the new unit and it worked perfect.

Comment

Hi Leela, sorry I just got back from the office and couldn't find any over there. We might have put them into storage after we moved offices last year. I really wish you the best of luck on this though!
            Kevin Kerr
            k[email protected]
            Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

This is a long shot, but we have been developing a property is southwestern ontario (Canada) and PTI controller falcon xt was to go in last week... without success (defective) however because of a shutdown at PTI (Or at least that is how it was explained to me) we cant get a replacement for 2-3 weeks, site is almost finished and the Genaral Contractor has been living on site just till our security went in.... now he is 2-3 weeks out from going home and should have been home last week... it's kinda crazy to ask but If anyone has a PTI controller that doesn't need to go in for a bit (or a spare..lol) we could use some help!
              thanks Lee-Anne

Hi,

Can you direct message me your property info and I'll see what I can do about this.

Robert Toy
              PTI Security Systems (A division of HID Global)

Comment

YAY! It's on it's way!! Thanks so much to everyone who reached out!

Comment

YAY! It's on it's way!! Thanks so much to everyone who reached out!
                  That's great to hear! Thanks for the update and congratulations!
                  Kevin Kerr
                  k[email protected]
                  Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X