we will be phasing out our integrations with third-party payments processors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RMRSS View Post

Do you have a strong Internet connection or is it flaky? Even with a solid Internet connection here, it seems if I try to email over 100 notices at once, it will fail after about 100, so I tend to email in batches of 100 or less. If during business hours, it's probably for the best anyway, seeing as SiteLink software can't multi-task when emailing (i.e. you can't take a payment if someone walks in as it's emailing 1000 emails) unless of course you use MyHub or have another computer with SiteLink installed.
    I have Comcast, 75mb at work and I have fiber gigabit at my house. 6 emails on either one before it starts failing. Couple years ago, I could send 500+ at a time with no problem on 6mb Comcast.

Comment

Originally posted by teesee150 View Post

I have Comcast, 75mb at work and I have fiber gigabit at my house. 6 emails on either one before it starts failing. Couple years ago, I could send 500+ at a time with no problem on 6mb Comcast.
      It might be your email server causing the issue (blocking it as suspected spam or something). Might be worth exploring that possibility. We use a Gmail account, which is not really designed for sending bulk emails and has daily limits and other filters that might flag mass email messages as spam (hyperlinks, attachments, etc.). I know you said it worked before (assuming it was the same email server) but they may have changed their anti-spam measures or something else that's causing an issue with it.

Comment

Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post

Yeah, they told me it'll probably be about 2 years before we have to worry about this change!
        I have a notice in my SiteLink Bulletin Board that as of 11/4/21, I will no longer be able to process card payments if I don't upgrade. I don't remember receiving any email about this, but it sounds like it would have been last year around this time.
        Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

Originally posted by DairyGirl View Post
          I have a notice in my SiteLink Bulletin Board that as of 11/4/21, I will no longer be able to process card payments if I don't upgrade. I don't remember receiving any email about this, but it sounds like it would have been last year around this time.
          They told me back then that it would be 2 years. It ended up being 2 or 3 months.

But the new Storable processing is working well overall.
          MamaDuke

Comment

They told me back then that it would be 2 years. It ended up being 2 or 3 months.

But the new Storable processing is working well overall.
            Did the amount you pay for it change at all? My notification says there will be no change to what we currently pay. I have no idea what that is because it's handled elsewhere, just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by DairyGirl View Post

Did the amount you pay for it change at all? My notification says there will be no change to what we currently pay. I have no idea what that is because it's handled elsewhere, just wondering.
              Their original quote was higher than what we pay. However, we provided the invoice from the existing processor and they matched that price.
              MamaDuke

Comment

Their original quote was higher than what we pay. However, we provided the invoice from the existing processor and they matched that price.
                Thank you, that's good to know. Just in case.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinWA
                  Ideas? We have this greasy dirt
                  by KrisinWA
                  and re-painted doors, so I can't have them pressure wash them. I wanted to know if anyone had a surefire dirt remover for their roll up doors? I'm thinking of squirt of dawn soap and vinegar in water. Anyone have something better?...
                  Yesterday, 06:02 PM
                • KrisinWA
                  Reply to Tenant Points Gun at Manager
                  by KrisinWA
                  A lot of managers are by themselves, including me-most of the time. I have to do the rounds by myself and I wouldn't even think twice about lifting an unlocked door to check if it's empty or whatever....
                  Yesterday, 05:58 PM
                • Gina6k
                  Reply to Artistic Endeavors
                  by Gina6k
                  I'm definitely crafty! I crochet, knit, sew, cook, bake, garden, write and more and love coming up with ideas and making them a reality. Never could embroider well, did a few cross stitch things and latch hook when I was younger. I can see something and turn around and make it myself. I'm also well-versed...
                  Yesterday, 05:49 PM
                Working...
                X